·
Registered
Gated Giallo Midas
169 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
That hood is incredible! I would be going crazy waiting that long.

Reactions: Gated666

·
Registered
Gated Giallo Midas
169 Posts
That hood is incredible! I would be going crazy waiting that long.
I definately would be going crazy, if it was still summer! Better parked here in semi controlled temperatures then my winter cold underground 🙂

Alcantara took months to come in.

I reupholstered my interior in Alcantara and carbon parts similar to the Superleggera. Not sure if it will negatively affect the value but I don't plan to sell anyways.

Should have more pics soon!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Here is my Gallardo SE :)
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 | Mercedes E63 AMG (W212) | Mercedes-Benz E350 Cabriolet (A207)
9 Posts
Love this color!
I have the same hood on my Pre-LP and I was actually going back and forth if whether I should wrap my hood or not.

My car has been in the shop since summer 🙃

View attachment 306105
Agree! The hood really looks good! You can try wrapping, if you dislike it just remove it.

Reactions: Gated666

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,657 Posts
I have never owned a Gallardo given I was a tad late to the party but they do look Sexy. You have to give credit to Lamborghini they design the most phenomenal mechanical art bar none.

Reactions: Rampante21

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Not long ago I said I do not want a black car again... now you changed my mind... again... That looks fantastic... Congratulations!
I have said the same thing many times. After running to Black Gallardos, I thought that would be it for me, but it is such an beautiful color on these exotic cars. Maybe I will reconsider.

Reactions: Rampante21

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Not long ago I said I do not want a black car again... now you changed my mind... again... That looks fantastic... Congratulations!
I've said that a million times yet for some reason I always end up with a black car!!!! My first, second, and third car was black. I was fed up with black until 5-6 cars later then I got a black Raptor. Hated black again but then my GTR, R8, and my SL are black.... I always get great deals on black cars.... Best when clean but such a pain!!! I will say it is easier with PPF and a ceramic/graphene coating.

101 - 120 of 129 Posts