Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun to post up some of you memories etc.
Here's a few of mine.

1969! I am going to stop here, but I have more!! Join in with the fun!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice wide garage TOP, and 2 crown jewels!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a beautiful stable! And I am beyond jealous of that garage, I can only dream.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think this is indeed a fun idea! I don't have any such cars or stables to share, but I hope others do pitch in. Always nice to share our toys and memories.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Okay here goes but you asked for it..........had to include the BOSS!!! ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
A few more.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don’t know which I like best the blue or the green but I am leaning towards the green!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think this is indeed a fun idea! I don't have any such cars or stables to share, but I hope others do pitch in. Always nice to share our toys and memories.
‘It can be anything you would like to share, not just cars.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
I don’t know which I like best the blue or the green but I am leaning towards the green!
Yes the Green color was so loud I think I am permanently deaf 🤣 but it was an eye catcher.

Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that green is about as bright as it gets, kind of looks like Verde Mantis. Mine should be a little more subtle.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
I think that green is about as bright as it gets, kind of looks like Verde Mantis. Mine should be a little more subtle.
They call it Lizard Green I got more than a few shout outs when driving around town.......people loved the color.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The pic with the 4 girls looks like a hotel we stayed in in San Juan. Which one is it?

·
Registered
109 Posts
‘It can be anything you would like to share, not just cars.
Roger! The first three are from last year. It's when I got my first car and decided to start living a little. For years, I was working to no end, and after a while you realize a life with little to no celebrations or respite is not a life really lived. But I'm sure you all already knew :). Anyway, I finally made a visit to Tail of the Dragon, saw pretty sights and took care of a stray for quite a while.

And as long as we're showing older ones too! Simpler times, huh? In a lot of ways.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Yes I have gone from a twelve piece brass band to an eleven piece brass band.............notice my friend the colors are still all quite boisterous. 📢 Although we have a pair of white Hondas......:sleep:

Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes I have gone from a twelve piece brass band to an eleven piece brass band.............notice my friend the colors are still all quite boisterous. 📢 Although we have a pair of white Hondas......:sleep:
I make no excuse for them! Er.., it. But hopefully others with not as exciting memorabilia will also be inclined to pitch in. Certainly wouldn't mind seeing more bulls though!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts