Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have taken delivery of an MY2022 EVO RWD or AWD please post. I am curious to see what month Lamborghini converts over from the MY2021s to MY2022s. My understanding is that there aren't any significant changes from the MY2021s to the MY2022s so, it should be an efficient seamless transition, i.e no retooling of the assembly line needed.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi last month I just ordered MY2022 EVO AWD Curious on how long you have been waiting so far for your car?
Hello Nick I will help you out a bit but this thread is intended for people that have already taken delivery of a 2022 EVO. Here goes and I will post a thread with information you may find useful. Ordered 13 May, 26 May it went to "Start of Production", and it will be completed on the 18th of September then add about a month for its arrival at the dealership/delivery.

Registered
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD Ordered
Hello Nick I will help you out a bit but this thread is intended for people that have already taken delivery of a 2022 EVO. Here goes and I will post a thread with information you may find useful. Ordered 13 May, 26 May it went to "Start of Production", and it will be completed on the 18th of September then add about a month for its arrival at the dealership/delivery.

Thank you

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I haven鈥檛 heard of anyone taking delivery of a 2022 yet.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven鈥檛 heard of anyone taking delivery of a 2022 yet.
Hi Russ I have a PM from a forum member that appears to be taking delivery of a 2022 EVO tomorrow. Hopefully, the lucky member will post tomorrow and confirm.

Registered
I thought MY2022 was after August holydays.

MY2022:

• carbon wave interior (opt)
  • new colors
  • new cockpit like STO
  • new telemetry (opt)
  • fire exstinguisher (opt)
  • central lock (Loge) in blu (opt)
Carbon wave interior? Is that the carbon skin? That option was discontinued.

What's the new cockpit?

For the new telemetry, is it new cameras and software? From what I could gather the previous system (<MY2022) was pretty outdated so I wasn't interested in it. If I knew it was upgraded I would have been interested.

What the central lock?

Premium Member
SA mentioned my order is still on track, don鈥檛 have a completion date but when 鈥渟tart of production鈥 appeared we estimated sep/oct.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SA mentioned my order is still on track, don鈥檛 have a completion date but when 鈥渟tart of production鈥 appeared we estimated sep/oct.
I have a projected completion date of 18 September so I am sure I will not be one of the early MY2022s. There is a member that was anticipating a 2022 EVO delivery a couple of days ago and hopefully he will post. If that is the case, he is probably one of the first MY2022s to be delivered.

At least we are getting closer...........

Premium Member
^^is your date based on loom or your forensic knowledge of the tracking codes :cool:? I suspect our orders were accepted at same time, I may have to call my SA for loom screenshot 鈥 he just said 鈥渙n track鈥 in a text!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^is your date based on loom or your forensic knowledge of the tracking codes :cool:? I suspect our orders were accepted at same time, I may have to call my SA for loom screenshot 鈥 he just said 鈥渙n track鈥 in a text!
No from my SA and I am sure it is from the LOOM system. Initially, my completion date was 23 September but he indicated it was bumped to 18 September. One thing is for sure, at least we are moving in the right direction.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still waiting on a clear and unequivocal declaration by a member stating that they have taken possession of an MY2022 EVO.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
So has anyone actually taken delivery of their 2022 EVO yet?

Registered
i thought there are no MY22 deliveries before september 2021 ?

Reactions: Srac

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
i thought there are no MY22 deliveries before september 21 ?
Hello Leon, I received a PM about a week ago from someone that was advised he was soon to take delivery of a 2022 EVO but I haven't heard anything since so, maybe either he hasn't had time to post or he was incorrectly advised. Now regarding the 21st of September date that is more than likley incorrect given I have a completion date of the 18th of September, and I placed my order on the 13th of May. There are people on this forum with lower order numbers than mine that placed their orders in April.
I really want to know when they transition to the MY2022s mostly for academic reasons........and I want to pierce the darkness that is the Lamborghini ordering system.

Registered
Now regarding the 21st of September date that is more than likley incorrect given I have a completion date of the 18th of September,
Sorry, i meant there is no MY22 before September 2021, not September the 21st.

As far as i know the factory is closed the whole month of August and will start delivery of MY22 after this vacation time.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As far as i know the factory is closed the whole month of August and will start delivery of MY22 after this vacation time.
I still am curious because I am not 100% sure that the factory is closed the entire month of August unless you know for sure. I have asked Lamborghini Customer Care and will report back because I read that it may only be closed 3 weeks of said month. Though, in any event it would be interesting to discover that given there are no differences in the MY2022 over the MY2021 conceivably they could start at any time i.e. the end of July or possibly the 1st week? in August, DK. I will report when I hear back from LCC.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts