Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
That depends but if it's needed I suspect they would so let's hear from other Lamborghini owners. I will say we specced a BMW when it arrived from Germany and delivered to the dealership there were numerous swirls in the clear coat. The dealership allowed me to take it to the detailer of my choice (best option) I paid the detailer submitted my receipt and was reimbursed. Funny, they sent me the check for the detailing and then kept sending me checks X3 additional times so I had to keep calling and explaining I was already paid........
My EVO was it great shape when it arrived and I haven't heard too many complaints but there have been some.
My EVO arrived in perfect condition. My 5 before were all in perfect condition. I just don't see or hear of poor condition new cars being delivered to owners. Maybe something got touched up before delivery, but if so I would have never known it by the looks of the cars.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,437 Posts
As I’ve said before, we’re all members of ‘the gang that can’t shoot straight’ OR / AND we all have OCD
Yes but in spite of that we are having an absolute blast..............life is good!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,437 Posts
My EVO arrived in perfect condition. My 5 before were all in perfect condition. I just don't see or hear of poor condition new cars being delivered to owners. Maybe something got touched up before delivery, but if so I would have never known it by the looks of the cars.
Russ that is very encouraging and you have purchased quite a few Lamborghinis'.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
My opinion is paint correction is over hyped just for something else to sell. The last thing I want is someone sanding on my car with a claybar and buffing it thus removing material from it. These modern day cars come from the factory looking 99% perfect to me. So you are going to go to a shop and have someone claybar and polish your car. Unless I knew the person had at least ten years experience. I wouldn't let anyone touch my car with a claybar and polisher. For Pete's sake it's a car. Wash it, put PPF on it, then call it a day and go drive it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
It’s in balloon white. See my reply above for some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like Taupe in the photos.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My opinion is paint correction is over hyped just for something else to sell. The last thing I want is someone sanding on my car with a claybar and buffing it thus removing material from it. These modern day cars come from the factory looking 99% perfect to me. So you are going to go to a shop and have someone claybar and polish your car. Unless I knew the person had at least ten years experience. I wouldn't let anyone touch my car with a claybar and polisher. For Pete's sake it's a car. Wash it, put PPF on it, then call it a day and go drive it.
I mean isn't that the whole point? Not only are you paying $200,000+ for a car, but then you are putting PPF on it, which means that any imperfections are there to stay. I personally am going to get my vehicle PPF'd when I get it, but I will definitely be getting paint correction done and swirls removed because I don't plan on taking the PPF any time soon.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
In the cars I've had you might need a magnifying glass and under the right inside lights with the right angles to see anything. PPF is for stopping 99% of any debris from penetrating. Paint correction is hype - just my opinion.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts