Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I would have just gone for the repaint. The paint can be matched perfectly, had it done on my 2016 Blu Lemans & my 2017 Giallo Inti. If you go legal the lawyers wins.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
If you go legal the lawyers wins.
I agree with that for the most part but this is not an insignificant purchase and the downside/exposure on resale could be substantial.

Premium Member
If I got a perfect repaint on that hood I would even disclose it, just consider it extra paint protection? It would be undetectable.

Premium Member
I see your point Russ and it's an excellent one but OP paid in the neighborhood of 300K for substandard/blemished end product. To say I would be extraordinarily disappointed would be a monumental understatement, and a constant reminder would be that Huracan in my Garage. Now if he was purchasing a preowned Lamborghini where this or other assorted "defects" were known and the price reflected that then that would be easier to accept......otherwise I would feel ripped off and a tad angry.

Premium Member
Also for me resale wouldn't matter because I would be trading it in to the dealer. I think another approach would be accept the NEW factory part and hope it is a perfect match, then if it is not get the dealer to repaint the hood.

Premium Member
This is me with a good car 馃榿 and this is me with a bad car :mad:. I much prefer the former.

Premium Member
@jasonz9238, agree and although most dealerships and sales people are straight arrows some aren't. Individually we can get pushed around, but collectively, we have a bit more leverage and influence.
OP hasn't reported on whether or not he achieved an acceptable final result.....hopefully things have or will work out in the end.

Premium Member
Before naming dealer should see if they can work something out. Didn't you post about problems with a dealer and then took it back later?

Premium Member
Before naming dealer should see if they can work something out. Didn't you post about problems with a dealer and then took it back later?
Only to help out the dealership my friend....benefit of the doubt sort of thing but everything I stated was spot on 100% accurate. ;) BTW, the dealership then saw their way clear to do the right thing......i.e. it worked!

Premium Member
@Blu Bull, FYI......my integrity is unimpeachable.

Premium Member

Premium Member
Don鈥檛 mess with Texas! 馃ぃ

Registered
This thread has me slightly worried about my own delivery in June as it's my first Lamborghini. Does the dealership always perform paint correction upon delivery or it's something you need to ask for?

Premium Member
This thread has me slightly worried about my own delivery in June as it's my first Lamborghini. Does the dealership always perform paint correction upon delivery or it's something you need to ask for?
That depends but if it's needed I suspect they would so let's hear from other Lamborghini owners. I will say we specced a BMW when it arrived from Germany and delivered to the dealership there were numerous swirls in the clear coat. The dealership allowed me to take it to the detailer of my choice (best option) I paid the detailer submitted my receipt and was reimbursed. Funny, they sent me the check for the detailing and then kept sending me checks X3 additional times so I had to keep calling and explaining I was already paid........
My EVO was in great shape when it arrived and I haven't heard too many complaints but there have been some.

Premium Member
I鈥檇 recommend a midnight raid on the dealership. My guy on the inside says the dogs get fed at 10pm.... napped out by midnight. Should pose no problem.
You are hilarious with a great sense of humor, and I might add, a deeply disturbed human being, so of course, you fit right in with the people on this forum. 馃ぃ

61 - 80 of 88 Posts