Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an original 1980 DeTomaso Pantera GT-5. 85% restored and Updraded. In have 65,000.00 in my car.

I drive it daily with dependability.

I may be interested in trading it or as a partial trade for a Countach Aniversary or Diablo.

If you interested, let's talk.
Coz
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You are Confusing me here!!!

85% Restored yet you drive it every day?????

How many days before it needs the next Restoration ...so we can do the math????

:D

Dang Me for speeed readin!!!

You want to trade a pantera for a Lamborghini ??(who doesn't)??>???? (my advice, Marry Rich,not pretty, cause your gonna need some serious Cash to get that deal done ;) )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possible trade

Yes, it was driven everyday except for the last 30 days while in the paint shop.
And it will be driven everyday when it's out of the paint shop and new wheels are put on.

It will need restorartion again long after you've spent 15,000.00 rebuilding your motor & clutch, for which I can do for 6,000.00 and go faster than you will ever go.

At least I own my car outright, do you own yours ?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
coz said:
Yes, it was driven everyday except for the last 30 days while in the paint shop.
And it will be driven everyday when it's out of the paint shop and new wheels are put on.

It will need restorartion again long after you've spent 15,000.00 rebuilding your motor & clutch, for which I can do for 6,000.00 and go faster than you will ever go.

At least I own my car outright, do you own yours ?
Wow! You might want to check yourself. I own all my cars and without starting anything with you, you might want to just back up, sell you car and then go shopping for a Lambo. Also you could try trading it at a pre-owned exotic dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trade Possible

Sorry Tony, didn't mean to be a d**k.
Selling it privately is a better idea anyway. I'll get more than a dealer will give.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts