Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know why the Porsche CGT is not getting the premium of an Enzo?
The performance is very good but its only going for 40k over stick???

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
sk90077 said:

Partly due to Ferrari limiting the production to less than 350. While Porsche is planning on producing much more.

Actually, the CGT can be had for MSRP. No need to pay any kind of premium for it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont like it anyway. It looks like an super MR2.
I know the numbers are outstanding but I dont like P cars

·
Registered
59 Posts
The US$ price for a CGT currently being advertising in Park Lane in London is $675,000. So there's a moderate premium.... However the additional production numbers (as pointed out earlier) are putting some buyers off slightly.

It looks, and sounds, an extremely attractive car - I know what you mean about the MR2 look, now you've made that link I'm not sure I'll ever see it in the same way again!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll take the Aston Martin DB7 sitting next to it in the picture, what is that the vanquish? Just judging from the grill it looks like it. I'd take any of the above.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ah you're right, the vanquish has a smaller grill and the Zagato has the clearance lights right by the grill.... that should have given it away and now I feel stupid. lol. Either way, still an Aston Martin.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't feel too bad - there are a few different types of Aston at the moment and they all look related. I have a Vanquish so I'm a bit more into the detail.

The car to look out for will be the Vanquish Zagato....

·
Registered
91 Posts
sk90077 said:

Quite a few CGT's sitting in showrooms- supply and demand. Also know of people who ordered them, drove it when it came in, and decided not to buy. Wait a year or two and buy for $100K less than sticker. Local dealer here has sold CGT for MSRP and will order one for MSRP.
As an aside the local MB dealer has a SLR- godawful ugly in black metallic and $300K over MSRP!! :eek: Good luck

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont like either one of those cars. I thought they only mage the SLR in Silver?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts