Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 9 25.0%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been contemplating this for a while now and have narrowed it down to the 3 listed. I would appreciate your comments please!!!!!!

Videos Below

TIA

Larini

TUBI

Quicksilver

C

·
0 Posts
Everything depends on you. Are you looking for loud, are you looking for a knock off or do you believe that spending lots of money gives you a better system.

Tubi = lots of money

Larini = knock off

Quicksilver = real quality and decent cost

·
Registered
959 Posts
Judging from the videos I would go for the Larini or Quicksilver when it comes to sound. Although I personally favor the Quicksilver because it has a little more "growl" to it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Larini a knock off?????

What system has it copied?

I like it loud and I don't think Tubi is loud enough even though it sounds a bit more tuned.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any more comments???

·
Registered
838 Posts
Here is a Tubi in action on a 2006 Gallardo SE.

I love it! The sounds of up and down shifting, accelerating, it is amazing.

The pitch may not be to everyones liking, but I think it fits the car very well.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here is a Tubi in action on a 2006 Gallardo SE.

I love it! The sounds of up and down shifting, accelerating, it is amazing.

The pitch may not be to everyones liking, but I think it fits the car very well.

Tubi Exhaust on Lamborghini Gallardo SE - YouTube

The pre LP cars sound amazing with any exhaust, especially the LOC. the consensus is pretty much pre-LP u go with LOC. the LP cars a different story, with the direct injection and different firing order you can't get the same sound the G gets.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Finally had the chance to listen to these three. Based on these samples...Quicksilver all the way. Loved it. [Edit] I was the only one who voted Quicksilver? Wow.

I know it's an SL here and the Kreissieg is mad expensive, but listen to this...

Couldn't really find much for the LP560s though.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally had the chance to listen to these three. Based on these samples...Quicksilver all the way. Loved it. [Edit] I was the only one who voted Quicksilver? Wow.

I know it's an SL here and the Kreissieg is mad expensive, but listen to this...

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera w/ Kreissieg F1 Exhaust **LOUD** - YouTube

Couldn't really find much for the LP560s though.

There really aren't much good videos on the LPs. Two other posts agreed on the quicksilver but it doesn't look like they put onto the poll. Two of my buddies looked at the videos as well and they liked the QS as well. They thought the Tubi was too docile.

·
Registered
940 Posts
It was a tough call between the QS and the Tubi for me, but I chose the Tubi in the poll. I think the QS sounds amazing, but it seemed a bit to loud and 'harsh', but now that you have mentioned that you want the loudness (I voted earlier), I would probably change my vote to QS. The Tubi sounds phenomenal though, but I guess it is too quiet for your taste.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was a tough call between the QS and the Tubi for me, but I chose the Tubi in the poll. I think the QS sounds amazing, but it seemed a bit to loud and 'harsh', but now that you have mentioned that you want the loudness (I voted earlier), I would probably change my vote to QS. The Tubi sounds phenomenal though, but I guess it is too quiet for your taste.

U r right the Tubi sounds really nice on WOT, but so does the OEM system, but at ideal and low RPM it is just way too quiet. I kinda get the same with the Tubi from that video, to me it sound similar to OEM but slightly louder. But at idle it seems pretty quiet. Again all these are assumptions from a video which does not give you the whole picture. Most dealers who have commented like the QS system.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yeah I heard those, beastly. From what I am being told by a vendor who sells both, is that the quicksilver is a bit louder than larini and has a little more growl/raspiness to it. QS will not claim any increase to HP while Larini says 18 HP.

I also got some decibels from larini and they said at 1000 rpm is 90 and 6000-8000 rpm is 107, which are 2 dB louder than what QS claims......:confused:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The pre LP cars sound amazing with any exhaust, especially the LOC. the consensus is pretty much pre-LP u go with LOC. the LP cars a different story, with the direct injection and different firing order you can get the same sound the G gets.
Love the LOC with the cat deletes.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why do you need 4 threads asking basically the same question? Not trying to be a dick I just dont see the need, you are basically getting the same answers from the same people in each thread you start...

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/lp550-lp560-aftermarket-exhaust-22121/
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/exhaust-22031/
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/loc-vs-lnb-exhaust-21710/
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f47/poll-lp-550-560-exhaust-22582/index2.html

Well I would say you are being a DICK. Thank you for contributing nothing to this thread. I am sure you wouldn't be a DICK and posting this if Fabspeed was on the poll.

Thanks again.:wave:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts