Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! :wave:
I'm 19 years old dreamer from Poland. My dream is to own Lamborghini Aventador and Ferrari Testarossa. I've just graduated from high school and on October I begin to study "IT and Econometrics" with specialization "Quantitative finance" My plan is to become investment adviser and after studies I want to pass CFA exam. I've got also one question: are any polish Lamborghini owners on this forum?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome! you seem like a smart, focused young man and I have a feeling you will get far in life. Also, Poland has some of the best sauerkrauts I've ever tasted. And yes, there are a few Polish Lambo owners here, but I don't see them posting a lot.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Apex, here you are: PAIiIZ | Taxes | Inwestycje w Polsce

IMHO taxes are a little bit to high. I worked whole July in a factory and as I saw 1/4 of my salary goes to country... Anyway thanks for warm welcome! ;)
welcome and good luck :wave: testarossa was also one of my childhood dream cars, first car poster in fact in my room. I fell off my chair when i saw one in the flesh at FerrariWorld in dubai ..... amazing (i posted a pic of it here somewhere)

regarding taxes ... 1/4 :) ...most of these guys on the forum pay upward of 50% in taxes ... so 1/4 aint so bad. unless you compare with HK - where taxes are only 16% ... im not complaining :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts