Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plug for Lambo of Houston

Many of you may remember that a little over a year ago I had some bad dealings with LOH. After a few rants, some things were changed and some new faces appeared thanks to this forum and others. I wound up with the car of my dreams after it was all said and done. Fast forward to 16months later and over 8K miles on the new car. It was time for its first service. I have since found friends at LOH like Eric, Raj, Zack, Phillipe, and Junior. Two weeks ago I left my car there for service. The first thing Monday morning Junior called to notify me that he had my car and would take care of it. The car was finished by Wednesday. This Thursday they called to see what time I would pick it up so that they could have it washed and ready for me. I picked the car up today and it was clean and ready. The bill was actually less than expected and nothing was added on. When I dropped the car off it had less than 1/4 tank of gas. I told my wife we would have to stop for gas as soon as I picked it up. To my surprise the tank was FULL. Not only that but when I checked my bill there was no charge for it. They have truly earned my business. Each time I go I am greeted by name and shown around to drool over the cars. Thanks LOH.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Milage was good.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,571 Posts
I bought some from them and the parts dept. was very friendly and helpful. They shipped them to me by UPS with no delay. Quite impressed.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I see that you mentioned Eric, Raj, Zack, Phillipe, and Junior but left out Justin.
Justin helped me into my first G back in September and went above, beyond and past all expectations to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase.
When I decided earlier this month to upgrade to a newer model, he once again exceeded all expectations and helped to make sure that the one I got was the perfect car for me. I ended up buying my car from another dealer because of the color and combinations I wanted, he even helped me to locate the one I bought.
To me, he set a new standard as to how car sales should be done.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kudos to LOH! Junior has been more than good helping source parts for my 1991 Diablo when Lamborghini does not have them. He's just one example of a great staff dedicated to making the Lamborghini brand great!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My shop (HBI AUTO in NC) also always fills my tank up before they deliver back to me at no charge and included a bottle of wine with a thank you card. So, im with you..its the little things that make a difference!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
My shop (HBI AUTO in NC) also always fills my tank up before they deliver back to me at no charge and included a bottle of wine with a thank you card. So, im with you..its the little things that make a difference!!
It is a Perfect approach to doing upscale business. Bravo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts