Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

In market for my first Lamborghini and I have realized that configurator is so overwhelming.

I would really appreciate if you all can help me by sharing a few must haves and also if you have your car configuration handy. Price around the options will be a bonus :)
  1. Lifting system with magneto rheologic suspension is a must
  2. Ambient Light package is also a must have for me.
  3. Smartphone Interface & Connected Services

There are so many Exterior and Interior options!! Help :)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome! From your list of wants the Lifestyle and Drivers Pack would be a must have plus they are well priced packages (see below/ combined $6,700 USD). The Smartphone Interface & Connected Services are a great choice as well ($3,600 USD). The ambient light package is not thought by some to be worth it but if it's something that interests you it is $1,100 USD.
Some things by ordering the Drivers pack you will not only be getting Mag ride but CCBs as well. Though, be aware that with CCBs you have to pay for the "colored" calipers which will cost at least $2,700 USD or higher if you want an Ad Personam color.
A few options I would recommend is the Style package (high gloss bits/ $2,000 USD), and the Sensonum stereo system ($3,800 USD) but if music is not important to you then you can go with the base stereo. Though, be advised the base stereo is not terribly good. The Sports Seats are the nicest seats that I have seen and they cost $7,500 USD but of late they have been on product restriction so you will need to check with your SA.
I am sure others will chime in. I have attached a pricing list that may be of some value as well. Good Luck!

Life Style Pack
anti-theft, lifting system and rims upon customer choice, Cup Holder & Smoker Package, cup holder, ashtray, 12V plug w/lighter and rear wall storage, Transparent Engine Bonnet, LED engine compartment lighting, Smartphone Interface & Connected Services (Apple CarPlay), Maintenance Pack 3 Years
Driver Pack
choice of carbon ceramic brakes, Magneto-Rheologic Suspension

Attachments

Premium Member
Welcome! From your list of wants the Lifestyle and Drivers Pack would be a must have plus they are well priced packages (see below/ combined $6,700 USD). The Smartphone Interface & Connected Services are a great choice as well ($3,600 USD). The ambient light package is not thought by some to be worth it but if it's something that interests you it is $1,100 USD.
Some things by ordering the Drivers pack you will not only be getting Mag ride but CCBs as well. Though, be aware that with CCBs you have to pay for the "colored" calipers which will cost at least $2,700 USD or higher if you want an Ad Personam color.
A few options I would recommend is the Style package (high gloss bits/ $2,000 USD), and the Sensonum stereo system ($3,800 USD) but if music is not important to you then you can go with the base stereo. Though, be advised the base stereo is not terribly good. The Sports Seats are the nicest seats that I have seen and they cost $7,500 USD but of late they have been on product restriction so you will need to check with your SA.
I am sure others will chime in. I have attached a pricing list that may be of some value as well. Good Luck!

Life Style Pack
anti-theft, lifting system and rims upon customer choice, Cup Holder & Smoker Package, cup holder, ashtray, 12V plug w/lighter and rear wall storage, Transparent Engine Bonnet, LED engine compartment lighting, Smartphone Interface & Connected Services (Apple CarPlay), Maintenance Pack 3 Years
Driver Pack
Think he鈥檚 looking for EVO AWD pricing.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your list of wants the Lifestyle a

Life Style Pack
Driver Pack
Thank you. This helps to get an idea..
I am looking for EVO (AWD)

Registered
-1- yes get the lifting system
-2- no comment
-3- I bought that option. What a mistake. Utterly useless. If you want carplay, you have to plug it in with USB cable every time, I'm not bothering with that in 2021. If you only use bluetooth for telephone connectivity, the rest of the apps that you use on your phone (traffic apps for instance in my case) loose their sound. UTTERLY USELESS ! So in practice I do not use the usb cable and I do not use the bluetooth connection anymore either. What a waste of money.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@bccars, one thing about the Smartphone Interface & Connected Services, although I agree it could be better I still recommend it, and aside from the interactive features with the Unica App it provides which is nice it will also allow over the "air" updates without having to bring your EVO in to the Lamborghini service department. I am not sure what your experience is with service departments but they don't always treat your car with, well, the utmost care. So, if over the "air" updates are an option that is my preference.

Reactions: bccars

Registered
I just placed my order for a RWD. I'm a pretty minimalist person but here are my options i chose

Lifestyle Package ( This is must ) + Connected Service
Colored Seat Belts
Sensonum sound system
Sportivo Leather bicolor with black seats and fully electric and heated seats
Ambient light package
interior dark chrome
vanir shiny black
red calipers
floormats with stitching
steering wheel stitching
headrest stitching
tailpipes matte black

Premium Member
Hello Everyone,

In market for my first Lamborghini and I have realized that configurator is so overwhelming.

I would really appreciate if you all can help me by sharing a few must haves and also if you have your car configuration handy. Price around the options will be a bonus :)

There are so many Exterior and Interior options!! Help :)
Have you seen the ambient package? Why is that a must? Thanks!

Premium Member
I have it, would not say it's a must. Skipped it on my new build

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 13 of 13 Posts