Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody

I have a problem with my windscreen wipers on the Huracan Coupe, year of construction 2016.

As soon as I turn on the ignition or the engine, the windscreen wipers start as well, unfortunately I can't turn them off, they just run permanently.

With the OBD readout device the following error is displayed:

00888 - Wiper Switch for Intermittent Operation (E22): Defective Possible Causes
Fuse(s) faulty
Wiring/Connector(s) from/to Wiper Switch for Intermittent Operation (E22) faulty

This fault does NOT mean the Wiper Switch/Lever itself, it means the small Switch for the Interval on top of it!

Does anyone know what I can do to solve this problem?
what parts or relays I can order.

Does anyone know where the wiper interval relays are installed on the Huracan or how I can change them?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best greetings from Switzerland
Dave

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Are they running steady, or intermittent mode? Is there any control left from the switch at all or not? Please post the answer to this here...

Step 1 Have you checked the fuses 1st?

Step 2: Check connector at the switch itself....look for loose / no connection, crushed wire, broken pin. Check pin by pin with an ohmmeter for a short on non-connection on both sides of the connector.

If it's not a fuse, then its likely a short, which could be either in the switch, or the wiring / connector coming to the switch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The windshield wipers run constantly and evenly as soon as I start the engine or ignition.

When I press the switch on the steering wheel nothing happens,
if I keep the switch on the steering wheel pressed longer, the wipers stop until I release the switch again.

I have already checked the fuses, they are OK.

2. I still have to check when I remove the steering wheel if everything works, all plugs are correct and not squeezed.

Is there no relay for the windshield wipers on the Huracan, which could be defective?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts