Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is offical, I will have a LAMBORGHINI and ALL other Exotic vehicle's PLAYER"S RUN KICK OFF PARTY at my home!!!!!!!!

The event will be held the day prior to the PLAYER'S RUN registration.

The date is JUNE 2ND-2005, (Thursday) from Noon till 7:pM.

There will be parking for participants car's on my dead end street (approx 50) at my house, (the last house on the street) all others will park a 1/4 mile away and be shuttled back and forth.

The event will have the street CLOSED to the general public by the Mill Creek City Police Department. They are also providing 2 uniformed Officers to provide Security over the cars and keep the street closed to through traffic!!!!

The event WILL be catered. I will provide GOOD munchies!!........beer, wine, pop, water are on me........If you wish hard booze, bring your own we will have mixers and cups ect.......

I wsill also have a DJ for Music 70's through now plus requests!!

I have been advised that the camera crew from the PLAYER'S RUN, (shooting the 05 DVD), will be present at the party to do some filming......

This should be a BLAST!!!!!!

The address is 15508 3rd Drive SE Mill Creek, WA 98012

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE RSVP HERE SO I CAN UP THE NUMBERS IF I NEED TO, RIGHT NOW I HAVE SLATEDAPPROX 100 PEOPLE!!!!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PLEASE R.S.V.P LESS THAN 5 WEEKS NEED TO MAKE AS CLOSE COUNT AS POSSIBLE.................

ANYONE NEED THEIR CAR SHIPPED HERE IT CN COME TO MY OFFICE...LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Roy,
Since you made the offer at the Cannon Beach event, I know there will be at least 4 of us from the f-car club there!! Albert and Rome are in too.

Dave Handa

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is anybody here leaving from Vancouver? We are arranging to go up a day in advance.... Can't wait to see Roy's Stable.... Please email me so we can make arrangements to head up together... will be staying at the fairmont... If anyone from vancouver is taking a suv, we'd love to bring you along with us.... need someone to help with luggage transport to seattle... G-car doesn't seem to like luggage racks on the roof.... :eek:

email [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
davehanda said:
Hey Roy,
Since you made the offer at the Cannon Beach event, I know there will be at least 4 of us from the f-car club there!! Albert and Rome are in too.

Dave Handa
A first post. The first step. On your way towards a lambo....yeahhhh. Welcome Dave!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Cannon Beach event was GREAT!!!!!!!!!

About 60 F- cars, including anew red 430...........I was the only Lambo there........had my MURCIE.......WHEN THE DOORS WENT UP..........WELL lets say the attraction was to much for even the 430 to keep up with!!! :evil:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but when was the Cannon Beach event? I would have come to see the cars if I had known.--Dave

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was the weeken of April 29,30,31 held at the Hallmark Beach Resort.it was sponsered ny the NW Ferrari Club.about 60 cars from Washington...15 from Oregon.this is the second annual event..will be there again next year same time..cool thing...cops kind of let us have run of the city streets.....we donated over $k last year and upwards of 6K this year to their city fire dept.....This was done by giving city residents $30.00 10 minute rides in the cars..I gave 8 all together.each one of them hitting 150 plus on the 101... :wave:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for the reply Roy. Very sorry I missed that and will definitely come next year. Back on topic. Larry (scramjet) and I are working on driving up for the party. Will post it up when I'm certain.-- Dave

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please come!!!!!!! There are plenty of Hotels within a mile of my place if you need to stay the night......

The party info has BEEN placed on PLAYER'S RUN websit..should be a great turn out......It will aslo be posted on WWW.LAMBORGHINICLUB.COM...

I was told today by Players Run that they WILL have the film crew at the party...!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HEY THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON SEVERAL SITES.......YEA, YEA........

WE ARE UP TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE, THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT, ALL COME PLEASE.......THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

FILM CREW WILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, as I said the street will be shut down, I got a city permit.........there will be off-duty Police watching the area.....no drifters.........only the NICE cars get into the street.others will park and be shuttled in by my son and his friend via Escalades.....(white in color)..

·
Registered
78 Posts
So...

What constitutes a NICE car? :) Are you going to let me park my 575M on the street even though I haven't switched over to the dark side yet! <lol>

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
any car from out of the us IS HOT.......I love any car from the other side ....I will have a spot for you ~!!! :wave:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is everything still Go ?

Dave (Craftsman) and I are heading up tomorrow AM from PDX !

Looking forward to seeing all the nice cars and meeting people from LT !

Larry

1 - 20 of 58 Posts