Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well friends I couldn’t help myself. I needed a project so here is where I landed…….
Let me know what you think and of course I had to add to my YouTube library; cause why not.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Hood

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
Looks good! How durable is plasti-dip on rims?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! How durable is plasti-dip on rims?
Thanks. Don’t know but we will find out. It’s been great on my Silverado badges. But I realize that’s not the same. I’ll post an update in a few months to see. Good part is it literally cost me like less than 50 bucks.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Looks great! I also did the wheels on my G a few years ago, using the rattle can method too, and they held up well. I actually took them all off and clear coated them too, for extra gloss.

If you are really ambitious...do the whole car, lol. I Plastidipped two of my Vipers with the compressor setup and it turned out pretty cool too. Just add the Dipcoat afterward and the finish is rock solid :)
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Plant
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: 2Tired

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great! I also did the wheels on my G a few years ago, using the rattle can method too, and they held up well. I actually took them all off and clear coated them too, for extra gloss.

If you are really ambitious...do the whole car, lol. I Plastidipped two of my Vipers with the compressor setup and it turned out pretty cool too. Just add the Dipcoat afterward and the finish is rock solid :)
View attachment 315194 View attachment 315195 View attachment 315196 View attachment 315194 View attachment 315194 View attachment 315195 View attachment 315196 View attachment 315196
View attachment 315195
View attachment 315194
Wow man. Awesome. Thanks for sharing that is so cool. I told my wife; full car next time and she was like you‘re an idiot…lol

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Wow man. Awesome. Thanks for sharing that is so cool. I told my wife; full car next time and she was like you‘re an idiot…lol
My wife wasn't too happy...the garage was set up like a spray booth for 3 straight days each time, and the colors were everywhere. She got over it eventually...lol.

Reactions: ferrara75
1 - 16 of 16 Posts