Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
I hope it doesn’t belong to anyone here, because based on the year and 19000 miles it is 20k overpriced. You really should look for a better deal. Sorry, but that’s my opinion.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Russk! It’s the exact answer I’m looking for from this forum! That’s asking price. I plan to make an offer closer to your asking price haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Been looking for months! Price have gone up I guess? Can not find anything low miles for 170-190

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, the prices have held strong and some have even gone up. I know it takes patience to find the right car, but don’t settle for just anything and overpay. There will be many more opportunities. You need to watch all the sites carefully, True Car, Auto Trader, Car Guru, Car Fax, DuPont Registry and check the dealers often. Call several and tell them what you’re looking for. Good luck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, the prices have held strong and some have even gone up. I know it takes patience to find the right car, but don’t settle for just anything and overpay. There will be many more opportunities. You need to watch all the sites carefully, True Car, Auto Trader, Car Guru, Car Fax, DuPont Registry and check the dealers often. Call several and tell them what you’re looking for. Good luck.
Personally, I would be okay with overpaying by $5-$10k if it is the exact car I want. I'd rather have it now vs waiting for 6+ months and hoping for a better deal. If he likes that car and can get them under $180k I'd be happy to be driving a Huracan for christmas. Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
At least at this point prices don't appear to be softening, and these higher prices maybe, for a time, the new normal. Many of us are relating data points when the car markets were not red hot.🔥🔥🔥 Good luck, though your search may take a bit longer than pre-pandemic.

·
Registered
65 Posts
all good points for you in your search. not sure if this is your first exotic, or just first lamborghini. if the former, here are my 2 cents:

1. set your budget and try to find the best car under that budget number. for instance, it may make more sense to buy a lower mileage better spec for $195k than to accept a much less desirable car for $185k. this type of car is oftentimes not a forever thing--and you want to have something desirable to others someday, even though it is also critical to get what YOU like. i was unwilling to settle for a color i did not like or make compromises on things that were important to me. spending this kind of dough lends to some regret if you compromise too much or get something merely because it is the best deal.

2. i (and albert on this forum for sure) have done multiple cars from locations that are far less than convenient geographically. flying out to have a look and/or having the car shipped to you are small costs when it comes to cars like this. very different type of purchase process vs more mainstream cars. i bought both my lambos from respected lambo dealerships, which gave me additional comfort (rightly or wrongly).

3. as others have said, some of the fun is in the chase! be realistic what your budget gets you (or you will never get one--some just make lowball after lowball and have nothing to show for it), but do not be afraid to hunt for awhile.

there are counterpoints to each of these points, but this is the kind of stuff i would have devoured a few years ago, so giving you my thoughts here. lots of great people on this forum who can be very helpful!

Reactions: Murciful

·
Registered
5 Posts
From the Uk so slightly different - but I went through this back in September. I really wanted Green or Orange but pricing made me start to consider other colours and luckily I stuck with it and found a perfect Orange 2015 plate car within (just) my budget - after a fairly tough negotiation ! The car you want will come up but it just depends if you are prepared to wait - I am soooo impatient !
Geographically its hard to compare as i felt i was looking a fair distance but was just 1 2 hour drive from home !! I discounted cars further - bit different in the USA.

Did you get anywhere on this one ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
@gb1974 offers perhaps the best advise. I would add that know within reason what you want, and be a little flexible on budget. Many here, including me, have lost deals during the negotiation process, Try not to let emotions get in the way (too much). Easier said than doe, we know.

It appears to be a sellers market right now. Separate from my hunt for a Lambo, I am purchasing an F8, and dealer is offering me a fantastic trade in for my 458 (I don’t want to part with it). With the used market so strong, its driving me to a new purchase.

The right car will speak to you when you see and drive it. Magic, kind of, but that’s what happened to many of us, myself included.

·
Registered
483 Posts
And everyone here has stories. I had my heart set in a red 458, and a dealer called me on a Sunday AM, stating he just received a 1 owner, low mi car with all options, Perfect! I ran down to see it.......and I couldn’t pull the trigger on red. Dunno know why.

Thw next week, I found a white one (more $$$$, higher miles), Bingo. Still mine today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts