Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I’m new to this forum. I currently own a 2019 GTR. I plan to get a 2015 huracan this year. Even in my GTR I get nervous about parking it up in some places, but there’s also places I enjoy taking it more than the daily car (Audi A7) Eg there’s a lake local to me where I can park next to, have a walk and still keep an eye on/admire my car 😂

From experience, where have you enjoyed taking your car, and where have you regretted or would advise against? Cramped car parks come to mind!

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,315 Posts
Luke, good luck on your H purchase. This topic has been covered add nauseum over many lengths of time if you want to do a search and read on what has already been written.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
Yes, Clyde is right, but I will say it has a lot to do with where you live.

Reactions: LukeW

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone have links? I’m struggling to find what I’m looking for, although found some other topics I’m finding interesting, so not a complete fail 😂

·
Registered
77 Posts
Places to go...everywhere so long as you don't park. I don't feel comfortable parking mine anywhere unless I am on a patio looking at it. I took it shopping once, parked far away and came back to small backwards hand prints and marks on my bumper. Likely some parent let their kid pose for photos, that was the last time I parked in public.

On the other hand I routinely see Aventadors and other high end exotics in the middle of packed parking lots sandwiched between Kias and Suburbans, to each their own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Places to go...everywhere so long as you don't park. I don't feel comfortable parking mine anywhere unless I am on a patio looking at it. I took it shopping once, parked far away and came back to small backwards hand prints and marks on my bumper. Likely some parent let their kid pose for photos, that was the last time I parked in public.

On the other hand I routinely see Aventadors and other high end exotics in the middle of packed parking lots sandwiched between Kias and Suburbans, to each their own.
Wow. I’ve never understood how people think it’s ok to put their hands on someone else’s property. It seems a lot of lambo owners just go for drives, and not have a destination. I didn’t expect people to commute in them, but I thought more people would park up places. Makes sense that it depends on areas you live in/visit

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,373 Posts
Hello Luke......yes all my supercars have been Point A to Point A mobiles but we do have several DD that we run errands with. Though, having said that I do drive them quite a bit. They are most assuredly not simply garage ornaments. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Luke......yes all my supercars have been Point A to Point A mobiles but we do have several DD that we run errands with. Though, having said that I do drive them quite a bit. They are most assuredly not simply garage ornaments. ;)
Glad to hear. Yours is absolutely stunning. My favourite colour. See my GTR is just on the verge of point A to A car. It cost around $100k so I get nervous leaving it places. But if we’re going out for a nice meal or something, I do love the take the nice car. I’m racking my brains trying to think of places what would combine a nice destination and also able to park the car. I could employ a car bodyguard? 😂

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,373 Posts
Thanks we are pretty happy with the Blu Cepheus. I completely understand your apprehension. A car worth 100K is an expensive car and there are a few idiots out and about that get jealous and then get destructive so it's hard to be completely comfortable parking it out of your line of sight. I would recommend a valet at a decent restaurant except I have seen what some of those rocket scientists have done in the past. :rolleyes: Admittedly, it's a hard feeling comfortable parking it just anywhere so I just tool around and take it to car shows and for my wife and I that's enough. Though, it is sad people can act both so unreasonably and uncivilized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts