Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Placed the deposit and build today and I’m looking for an April delivery. So typically you would order in September for an April delivery. As it stands now the process is still at 6-7 months. If the lead time was to get extended my SA will input my order at that time. So anytime between July and September it’ll be placed. Lamborghini approvals take typically 24 hours as was told to me.
Anyway here is the build. Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO (Ordered 07/02/2021)
24 Posts
Much congratulations, Milazzo!
Great build. I sent an email to a dealer as well, this evening. No news yet…
Best/Cheers,
B

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
Congratulations on placing your order! Great build, can't wait to see actual pics! I'm still waiting for an allocation, hopefully within the next week.

Reactions: Milazzo

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Congrats, great build!

·
Registered
48 Posts
This is a gorgeous build!! I did the same interior and color stitching on my order also! I went back and forth on Grigo Hati and gloss black. In the end I went with black because I'm going to do the satin PPF in matte black. The Hati is going to look awesome!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great build. It’s gotta feel great ordering the exact car and options you want and I think those are perfect options.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Why the Huracan versus Aventador/Gallardo?
Nice color.
Honest answer. Never even wanted to get a Lambo, had a 19' GT3 and was looking to secure an allocation for a 992 GT3. While on rennlist @azzurri had remarked how good of a car the Huracan is, all his comments on it plus the fact he has a 991 GT3 to offer a real comparison pointed me in this direction. I went to the dealer, joined LT and got great advice and questions answered by the forum members and here I am. Sorry for the long winded answer.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is waiting for an allocation part of the 6-7 month wait time? Or is it additional time.
So the way it was explained to me is that dealers get there allocations every month, and they have to be in by/around the 20th of the month. My dealer likes to have theirs in by the 14th of the month. June orders are marked for December build with a January delivery. So July would be for January build with February delivery. In August Italy goes on holiday, so the factory is closed, but they still take orders in August. So to answer your question it's 6-7 months from when your order is placed and accepted by Lamborghini.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is a gorgeous build!! I did the same interior and color stitching on my order also! I went back and forth on Grigo Hati and gloss black. In the end I went with black because I'm going to do the satin PPF in matte black. The Hati is going to look awesome!! Congrats!!
Thank you. I seen your build and as others have said, it looks Sinister. Love your build!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts