Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #22
Correction: Rosso Mars Metallic...........and I know this because it sparkles so much more than your average bear color.;)

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Red, is your 610 Verde Mantis? Looks amazing!

Premium Member
Darden, I still love black! I am so tempted to go back. Can you please tell me what color your calipers are? They look lighter than most, that is what I want on my new one.

Reactions: Durden77

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #32
Amazing, I haven't seen a bad looking Huracan yet. The Huracan is a masterpiece on wheels.......

Premium Member
Fabo you just confirmed why I'm going green this time!

Reactions: Durden77 and fabo

Registered
Thanks Russk...this is my 3rd Green Lambo :)

Registered
@Russk I love black but wanted the calipers to really pop. This is neon yellow/green...the ladies always comment on it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
Darden, I still love black! I am so tempted to go back. Can you please tell me what color your calipers are? They look lighter than most, that is what I want on my new one.

Premium Member
@Russk I love black but wanted the calipers to really pop. This is neon yellow/green...the ladies always comment on it lol
View attachment 286945

[/QUOTE]
View attachment 286945

[/QUOTE]
Yes the calipers really standout nicely. They look exactly like Verde Themis, nice choice.

Reactions: Durden77

Registered
The black and green HP's look tits! I had a Nero Daytona Ferrari, keeping the car clean was labour-intensive and I swore never again HA. Had I known about ceramic coating back then I might have gone that route. It's made maintenance of my 580-2 a breeze.

IMG_1483.JPG

Premium Member
That is a good point Surfah, I hadn't considered Ceramic Coating on black. It wasn't around when I had mine. The extra care the car has to get when black just burned me out, but film and ceramic coating it might have resolved that problem.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts