Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
In my area ppf is significantly higher than a wrap but I've never seen the price for a wrap with a design to this extent. Btw, I'm anticipating my full ppf will be around $7k. I'll find out tomorrow and have my fingers crossed that I'm closer to $5250!!
My car goes in next week, will wrap every inch of car but first they will do a full detail and then ceramic over the Expel. Will also have them tint windows and front side markers. Cost will be around $6,500. Then will bring to another place to do windshield and that is $500

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
My car goes in next week, will wrap every inch of car but first they will do a full detail and then ceramic over the Expel. Will also have them tint windows and front side markers. Cost will be around $6,500. Then will bring to another place to do windshield and that is $500
I’m going to use this when talking to my guy. Problem is he has separate entities with people running each one so there’s no all in cost. That’s 3 different bills for ppf/windshield, tint, and ceramic.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,713 Posts
What color/material do they wrap the side markers with?

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Who is doing the work?
Matt has a new tint guy in house who is awesome!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Great pics, that front view looks so good!

Reactions: ArancioEVO

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Who is doing the work?
Matt has a new tint guy in house who is awesome!
I have been using Unique Car Care for many years and they are pretty close for me in Middleton. Matts is more of a hike

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
What color/material do they wrap the side markers with?
Sorry for late response, just noticed this question. Not sure what he uses but here is how it looked
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have been using Unique Car Care for many years and they are pretty close for me in Middleton. Matts is more of a hike
+ 1 on Unique - they did my hood on the Gallardo and not only did an excellent job but their pricing was also the lowest quote I received. I remember they had a Ford GT in the shop when I arrived and I knew I had chosen correctly.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts