2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,713 Posts
Looks mighty sharp. Very cool!

• Love
Reactions: ArancioEVO

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very well executed. This is what the STO should've looked like lol. The proportions look really nice 👍🏾

• Love

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Looks good! Asa puts on good rallies. Are you the person I met at Luxury detail a couple months ago? Did they do the wrap?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Epic!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,713 Posts
OP, that vinyl wrap over an Arancio Borealis base must have taken some time to create........it truly looks impressive. I would like to find a vendor in the Austin area to do some vinyl wrap on my incoming STO.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OP, that vinyl wrap over an Arancio Borealis base must have taken some time to create........it truly looks impressive. I would like to find a vendor in the Austin area to do some vinyl wrap on my incoming STO.
I am fortunate enough to have a very talented designer/installer. I watched them for a few hours admiring their craft!

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
I wish it was free! $3500
That's not that bad. Matt did most of the carbon fiber add on's I did on my first huracan. I already talked to him about installing wing like he did on yours. Will probably also have him do rear diffuser and side skirts

• Love

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
$3500 is cheap!!! A full ppf wrap cost me 5250 by comparison.
In my area ppf is significantly higher than a wrap but I've never seen the price for a wrap with a design to this extent. Btw, I'm anticipating my full ppf will be around $7k. I'll find out tomorrow and have my fingers crossed that I'm closer to $5250!!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They have done several other wraps for me on other cars, that could be part of the reason for the price.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts