Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
^^ Hot!!! That's what I'm looking for!

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I figured it out! Check out the shade and hue. How the Viola Bast just jumps off the screen. Distance and angle are all very important. I hope to be taking more soon.

Attachments

Reactions: Sudesh and bengholm

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I figured it out! Check out the shade and hue. How the Viola Bast just jumps off the screen. Distance and angle are all very important. I hope to be taking more soon.
Wow! I haven’t seen a full service station in many decades. How much per gallon? More importantly, does she also wash and squeegee the windshield?

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
136 Posts
Excellent shade AND hue.
You nailed it. Pun intended.
So how close were you in that photo? Telephoto lens?

·
Registered
302 Posts
The best tip I ever got was to take photos from a distance. I was always taking photos from as close to the car as possible. All this did was made the car look extremely rounded. When I started moving back to a distance and zooming in, it keeps the flat, wide, angular look of the car intact.
Good advice. It doesn’t have to be a crazy long lens. The other thing that helps with a long lens for some angles is getting as low to the ground as possible. I took these two from on the ground with a 75mm lens at f/2.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just found this video @2Tired posted in a thread on Parsifae. Made me wet myself

It's not. If you get Verde Mantis, you get Verde Mantis, same with Viola Parsifae/Pasifae. The pearl in Verde Mantis is MUCH more subtle than the pearl in VP, so you won't see it except under direct sunlight, and it's most noticeable along the sun lit edges.

Ordered a polarizing lens. Will attempt to capture the essence of the paint by playing with camera settings.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: sicknss and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Installed the polarizing lens, and played a little with the fstops, distance and angle, but the quality is not where it needs to be. Day was overcast, so will try with better light for the pearl.

Time to start looking for a professional, and hope to get a video done. I'm using a Nikon P900 Coolpix, but admittedly I'm
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Hood
Wheel Grille Tire Car Vehicle

not one to spend hours going through the manual and youtube videos to figure out all the settings.

And Kudos to Lamborghini for these car covers. Embroidered Logos in the front and back, contrast stiching, very high quality and a nice Bull patch sewn on the front as well.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,501 Posts
^^Cool looking color.

Though, although I have the car covers I rarely if ever use them but they look sharp.

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Photo editing feels like cheating, but the truth is… there is no spoon.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Reactions: sicknss and Luzifer

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,265 Posts
Reactions: Murciful
21 - 34 of 34 Posts