Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been said repeatedly that pictures don’t do these car and their paint jobs justice. I love looking at everyone’s pictures and videos, but in person these cars are like “Sweet Jesus how is this possible?!

Anyone have any tips on how to take pictures that accentuate the beauty and color of these beasts?

snapped a couple from my IPhone, and this is about the best I have gotten. Would better camera, any filters to use, exposure settings help? I fall in love every time I open the garage.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks gents. I have a Nikon zoom camera I picked up from Costco a few years back for I think $600. I’ll charge that up and play around.
That pic looks incredible Rico, like a mirror finish.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I was a little nervous ordering the color having never seen it in person. The pictures and videos online from Lambo dealers are muted and not inspiring. The Unica app picture was also disheartening.(attached) Schmees videos do a pretty good job, as well as the Lord Aleem photos/videos. (Also attached). I get that nice people will say nice things pretty much no matter what, and no one drinks more of their own Koolaid than I do… but I highly recommend trying to see it IRL.. absolute showstopper. The glitter is over the top. If diamond dust is a real option, I’m seriously considering Viola Bast with diamond dust for the A replacement.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
^^ Hot!!! That's what I'm looking for!

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I figured it out! Check out the shade and hue. How the Viola Bast just jumps off the screen. Distance and angle are all very important. I hope to be taking more soon.

Attachments

Reactions: Sudesh and bengholm

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just found this video @2Tired posted in a thread on Parsifae. Made me wet myself

It's not. If you get Verde Mantis, you get Verde Mantis, same with Viola Parsifae/Pasifae. The pearl in Verde Mantis is MUCH more subtle than the pearl in VP, so you won't see it except under direct sunlight, and it's most noticeable along the sun lit edges.

Ordered a polarizing lens. Will attempt to capture the essence of the paint by playing with camera settings.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: sicknss and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Installed the polarizing lens, and played a little with the fstops, distance and angle, but the quality is not where it needs to be. Day was overcast, so will try with better light for the pearl.

Time to start looking for a professional, and hope to get a video done. I'm using a Nikon P900 Coolpix, but admittedly I'm
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Hood
Wheel Grille Tire Car Vehicle

not one to spend hours going through the manual and youtube videos to figure out all the settings.

And Kudos to Lamborghini for these car covers. Embroidered Logos in the front and back, contrast stiching, very high quality and a nice Bull patch sewn on the front as well.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Photo editing feels like cheating, but the truth is… there is no spoon.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Reactions: sicknss and Luzifer
1 - 9 of 9 Posts