Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
143 Posts
Viola Bast?

Everything about these cars is tough to capture on camera.
How many cars have you seen in photos and loved. Then you see it in person and you are blown away by the width, the angles, all the parts and curves you never noticed before.

Then you have the paint that can be something impossible to see in photos. The colors can have you literally memorized because your eyes have never seen it before.

So many photos I have seen of Blu Cepheus was different (here is a failed attempt to capture the pearl on my Urus but wait an hour and I swear it changes color haha). When I saw it in person, I knew thats what I was ordering. Then time went past and I would look and photos and question my choice until I would go into a dealer to see the paint sample-then I was hooked again.

"No, you have to see it in person" is something I assume are words spoke often with people on this forum.

BTW-I noticed the color was more lavender when I downloaded the first image. I took a screenshot of the image and the color is more accurate in the second photo. That is one thing that could also be throwing off coloring for other people as well?
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive design
Hood Automotive lighting Grille Azure Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
143 Posts
I figured it out! Check out the shade and hue. How the Viola Bast just jumps off the screen. Distance and angle are all very important. I hope to be taking more soon.
Excellent shade AND hue.
You nailed it. Pun intended.
So how close were you in that photo? Telephoto lens?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts