Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is an AWD correct? And I am still drooling looking at the color like a kid with popsicle in front of his eyes.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes correct AWD. Was delivered Sunday evening. Here is a pic of it unloading from the trailer and in the garage. I love it. Color is spectacular.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,837 Posts
That looks incredible!

·
Registered
63 Posts
always great to see unique colors on this car. this one is truly special. thanks for sharing

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you and same here. I took a chance on the color based on pics. But I had AMG GTR in the green hell magno which is a matte paint also. So based on the pics I had a pretty good idea. It really is an amazing color.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,478 Posts
Thank you and same here. I took a chance on the color based on pics. But I had AMG GTR in the green hell magno which is a matte paint also. So based on the pics I had a pretty good idea. It really is an amazing color.
Nice color and almost as good as Blu Cepheus but, alas, certainly not as fast. ;) 🚀

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Nice color and almost as good as Blu Cepheus but, alas, certainly not as fast. ;) 🚀
You sure? I have less clear and pearl (weight savings) which means it could result in faster times then you.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,478 Posts
You sure? I have less clear and pearl (weight savings) which means it could result in faster times.
Not sure didn't think of that, darn................let me get out my slide rule*, get back to you. :giggle:

*yes I am that tech savvy, jealous?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts