1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is how it looks after last 2 months of works
i am very happy about results let me know what do you think guys

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
what had to be done?

I thought the car was already in good shape...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi raymond,you are right, the car was already in good shape but....
to be honest wheels paint had some faults, there were some minor problems with the paint (not bad at all for a 27 years old car, for sure)
front tyres were old and wrong size
engine really needed a carbs tuning,too rich, one pipe of the cooling sistem had to be replaced, and to be safe we changed oil, oil filter and water
air filter and plugs are still good and we keep them
some little works for lights and eletric system

P.S. did you have the opportunity to talk with Heinz and Priska?, please send me a PM

:wave:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
grazie alex,
purtroppo domani vedrai solo uno dei miei mezzi di fortuna(lancia y o new beetle)
devo ancora targarla,
sabato l'ha vista il commissario ASi, la macchina andava benissimo, ma adesso devo risolvere un nuovo problema con il libretto svizzero, non ne posso più :mad:
ci vediamo domani, con che mezzo vieni tu?

·
Registered
76 Posts
emilio : VERY NICE COUNTACH!!! So how long do you plan to keep it? Please let me know first hand when you decide to sell it! That's been my dream! :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
ganjamun emilio : VERY NICE COUNTACH!!! So how long do you plan to keep it? Please let me know first hand when you decide to sell it! That's been my dream!

Kinda like asking a guy that just got married (and before he slept with his wife) - let me know right before you get divorced .... sorry Emilio it must be hell to own such a car and can't drive it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you are right alex, so cruel
but your answer was funny, i hope to see better days :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Really nice, hope mine will be really good when she gets back on the road, they sent the wrong head gaskets so waiting for those, should be on the road in two weeks :wave:

·
Registered
76 Posts
emilio downdraft : oh come on guys.... u know this aint a forever thing, its not like a wife... its more of like one of ur concubines. u'll get sick of it after sometime or u might have other priorities in life.

.... so sooner or later, im gonna hump her LOL :D :D

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I hate to tell you but most of us have owned cars longer than most marriages last!! I am sure Emilio will keep the car for a long time.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
raymondo said:
Real nice Emilio, she's a keeper! Do I see only three lug nuts? Different
what are them? are you talking about the bolts on wheels?
sorry for my bad english... :eek:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right, you'll never know
i could fall in love for an other lambo....
or you could find an other S1 example (one is for sale in swiss now, i think ;) )
:wave:

·
Registered
64 Posts
:D your countach kills. red is prime...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jota 5084 said:
Very nice S1 , but i think the wheels should be in just silver.
You are probably right Jota, the pics you posted shows ex Sakey's S1 with matching circles paint
but when i bought mine they were already black and i have seen other cars with
black circles.......
old lambos are often "different" and i am not so sure they were custom painted, more, i like the look of black circles so i decided to keep them this way when they were painted
thank for the input :wave:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts