Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm "this close" to buying a set of the Bronz Performante Wheels to go on my 580-2 Grigio Lynx Huracan. I can't for the life of me find any pics of that on the Internet. I have seen gray Performante's with similar wheels, but they also have black painted bodywork and the stripes on there, so its a bit different overall. I also have Red calipers and hope that still looks ok.

If anyone has done something similar to their Huracan, please post a pic here to help me out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm "this close" to buying a set of the Bronz Performante Wheels to go on my 580-2 Grigio Lynx Huracan. I can't for the life of me find any pics of that on the Internet. I have seen gray Performante's with similar wheels, but they also have black painted bodywork and the stripes on there, so its a bit different overall. I also have Red calipers and hope that still looks ok.

If anyone has done something similar to their Huracan, please post a pic here to help me out.

Bronze looks great with red for sure. My old setup is brush gold with red so you can get an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts