Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
All i gotta say is its sucks the G doesn't have these doors. Car looks great!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome Ed! Didn't know you were a member here. :) Hoping for many many sunny days for you to enjoy that beast!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all of the kind words guys. I really appreciate it. The car is a blast.

Awesome Ed! Didn't know you were a member here. :) Hoping for many many sunny days for you to enjoy that beast!
I have been a member for a while, just haven't posted much. Seems like a great crowd of owners though. I will try to make it back over more regularly.

I thought the same Corey. He must be over at that boring Lambo forum! Lol
I post there occasionally as well. I have to say, though, I much prefer the in-person interactions with owners and enthusiasts (drives, shows, dinners, etc.) to the internet forums. Regardless, it is great to share the passion with whoever we can!

Have a great day.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great pictures. Did you shoot it yourself?
I did. I am not professional but that car makes it easy.

One of my personal favorite cars. Beautiful photography and beautiful car.
I certainly never get tired of looking it. Tough to find a bad angle.

Taking it on a mountain run this weekend so hopefully we will get some more good pictures.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We had a great drive up to the North Georgia Mountains Sunday. Here are the pics:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ever thought of putting designs on the body like this?
I am a huge fan of the SV and would love to have the real thing someday but I am not looking to modify this one. Perfect the way it is!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts