1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
907 Posts
Who wrote this? Definitely sounds like a "footballer"...

Cristiano Ronaldo, who apparently accepted the price as a plus that would maximize the value of his car.
He accepted the price as something that would maximize the price of the car?!??!! That makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of coarse a large price tag maximizes value, that's why it has a large price tag in the first place...

In fact, we believe its enhanced transmission system also played a big role in Ronaldo’s decision to buy the car.
First off I doubt Ronaldo even knows what type of clutch the Aventador has, so I doubt it had any influence in his buying decision. Second, if he was influenced by clutches, he probably would have bought a ferrari with DCT because it shifts in even less time...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ronaldo knows about transmission

Errr, dude, Ronaldo loves racing with cars so I'm sure he knows much about transmissions... Watcha say? :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
And my dad loves using his iPad, but that doesn't mean he knows what type of processor is in it...

Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm just assuming the common stereotype of footballers buying luxury/exotic cars they have no clue about just to show off... or in Ronaldo's case, to drive fast - and show off in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And my dad loves using his iPad, but that doesn't mean he knows what type of processor is in it...

Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm just assuming the common stereotype of footballers buying luxury/exotic cars they have no clue about just to show off... or in Ronaldo's case, to drive fast - and show off in.
Nah, having played around with cars since he was a teenager, I guess he's got some knowledge. There's no doubt that Ronaldo isn't the most mature guy around, but he's not as low-minded as many think he is.

That said, he might not be an expert when it comes to car selection, but at least it's very likely that he knows which one will suit him best for some particular reasons, which including functioning / performance specs.

But I see where you're coming from. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts