Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Murcielago owners, any good recommendations for phone mounts? also if you have any recommendations for some cup holders, will be great. Love to know what other owners are doing.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,024 Posts
I don’t have a Murci but I made my own. It was too hard finding something that suited what I wanted. I searched literally for months for something that would work for me. I love the clean and out of the way Look. I love my radio delete plate so I didnt want to put my phone on there even though it would have been easier. Nothing would fit or work for me so I bought a pack of these Wizgear mounts on Amazon. They have really good reviews. I found a piece of metal in my garage that I cut and bent. I painted it black and screwed the magnet on. I used 3M VHB tape and I taped it under the AC controls. For me it’s best and out of the way and I can access all of the AC controls. I bring it up because it’s very simple to do and it might be easier than finding a mount.
Motor vehicle Light Automotive tire Electronic instrument Audio equipment

Reactions: shin19999

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Sky Cloud Bicycle

I use these on most of my cars, on my EVO I found one that sticks to the air vent cover.

Reactions: shin19999
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.