Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the new free phone holder for my Evo RWD 2022 build. Does anyone know what it looks like or whether it has any wireless charging or ports?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
I ordered the new free phone holder for my Evo RWD 2022 build. Does anyone know what it looks like or whether it has any wireless charging or ports?
Ordered sight unseen? I guess you have nothing to lose if it's free. I have no idea what it looks like either.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Not aware of a free phone holder. There’s an option that’s $340.
That is what I thought, but he said FREE, not sure if that was an adjective or a verb?

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Free? I do remember a movie by the same name something about a Lion.....oh yeah, Born Free. Sorry no Bull in sight.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
My free phone holder with ports. No way I would trust Lamborghini with wireless charging when Audi can't even get it right.
Automotive design Mode of transport Motor vehicle Auto part Personal luxury car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The phone holder was recently added as an option to the Evo RWD configurator and it is free. My dealer has added it to my build, it shows $0.00 and they have mentioned it multiple times that there is no charge for it. They don't know details about it either. I was hoping someone on here might already know. My guess is that its nothing fancy, no wireless charging, but just a place to put your phone in the center console. Yes, I've ordered it sight unseen because its free, I am hoping that including it in my build does not detract from the aesthetics of the beautiful interior.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You don't need to worry about that as the infotainment already did.
Haha, when I was looking at used Huracan's that didn't have the infotainment I remember liking the Huracan's that had it because it looked more sophisticated rather than dated. So aesthetically I prefer it. I am hoping to mitigate the actual pains of using it with Android Auto.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
The phone holder was recently added as an option to the Evo RWD configurator and it is free. My dealer has added it to my build, it shows $0.00 and they have mentioned it multiple times that there is no charge for it. They don't know details about it either. I was hoping someone on here might already know. My guess is that its nothing fancy, no wireless charging, but just a place to put your phone in the center console. Yes, I've ordered it sight unseen because its free, I am hoping that including it in my build does not detract from the aesthetics of the beautiful interior.
So you say there’s no charge and then say there’s no wireless charging. Who’s on first?

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
I was quoted $340 for that recently added option and there is a member, I can’t remember whom, that did option it and he was charged $340. If you can get it for free run with it!! The Lambo Huracan accessories catalog shows a picture of it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was quoted $340 for that recently added option and there is a member, I can’t remember whom, that did option it and he was charged $340. If you can get it for free run with it!! The Lambo Huracan accessories catalog shows a picture of it.
Oh really.. yes I am lucky then. Anyone have a PDF copy of the Huracan accessories catalog?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Haha, when I was looking at used Huracan's that didn't have the infotainment I remember liking the Huracan's that had it because it looked more sophisticated rather than dated. So aesthetically I prefer it. I am hoping to mitigate the actual pains of using it with Android Auto.
Same here and was one reason decided to buy new. Clearly wrong move as where is the freaking knobs!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Here is a full picture of it. It’s basically a rubber shelf that replaces the plastic that’s under the bridge. I’ve never seen it in real life but hopefully it doesn’t look as cheap as it does in pictures. Also it’s a horrible place to put your phone.

Hood Bumper Automotive design Office supplies Automotive exterior

1 - 20 of 26 Posts