Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

I do not own a lambo, but I did just get an Audi R8! Why am I trespassing in the lambo forums? I am trying to get a Philadelphia Exotics group together. I have a small facebook group of roughly 20 people right now, who all own exotic cars. We try our best to meet, but haven't yet had an official meet. I know winter is fast approaching, but feel free to join my page and chat cars and meet local people in the area. I always post when something is happening, so the more members the merrier!

The goal of the group is to get likeminded people together to not only do car things but talk about careers, learn from one another and inspire one another to get to our next goals in life.

Pictured above is my 2008 Audi R8 R-Tronic. Has some light mods like the splitters, tcu flash, and the V10 wheels. Sideblades are wrapped, I bought it that way. Feel free to click the link below for the philly group!

CLICK HERE for the facebook group!

Registered
Hey bud, great looking car. Came across this post and wanted to add in to the conversation. Sounds like a fun group your starting. My wife just got a 2009 LP560-4 and we are always looking for things to do/gatherings to attend. We are in the Chester County area, so we're always out and about. Lots of cool Cars & Coffee events in our area. Sadly though, we're not on Facebook. We do most of the car stuff via Instagram. Everyone we talk to use Instagram to post up meetups and C&C events. Any thoughts of posting or creating a IG page for your group. I think it would go over quite well. Lots of exotic owners attend the large C&C in Chester Springs during the spring summer months. Let me know if you have any questions on some of the events in the area. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bud, great looking car. Came across this post and wanted to add in to the conversation. Sounds like a fun group your starting. My wife just got a 2009 LP560-4 and we are always looking for things to do/gatherings to attend. We are in the Chester County area, so we're always out and about. Lots of cool Cars & Coffee events in our area. Sadly though, we're not on Facebook. We do most of the car stuff via Instagram. Everyone we talk to use Instagram to post up meetups and C&C events. Any thoughts of posting or creating a IG page for your group. I think it would go over quite well. Lots of exotic owners attend the large C&C in Chester Springs during the spring summer months. Let me know if you have any questions on some of the events in the area. 馃憤
Hey! I'd love to link up sometime. I know the cold weather is rolling in with a nice snow storm this Wednesday but perhaps some oddball warm days we can group up and do some cruising. Feel free to shoot me a private message with your IG page (or post here if you'd like) and I can follow you guys. You make a good point about making an IG page for the group - I may whip one up shortly.

Registered
Hey bud, long time no chat. Not sure if you ever stated an Instagram page for the Philadelphia group, but I wanted to let you know if a car meet Sunday from 9-12. Weather will be decent. Rain will end Saturday my mid afternoon and won't rain again till Sunday late. The meet is in Malvern on Rt 29 right by the Malvern Turnpike entrance. There is a Wawa and a Naf Naf grill parking lot that we use since they are closed. Here is the flyer from the guy organizing it.

He did one several weeks ago and it was fun. Weather temp wise looks to be mid 40s to almost 50 with no wind. Just wanted to give you a heads up. 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hey bud, long time no chat. Not sure if you ever stated an Instagram page for the Philadelphia group, but I wanted to let you know if a car meet Sunday from 9-12. Weather will be decent. Rain will end Saturday my mid afternoon and won't rain again till Sunday late. The meet is in Malvern on Rt 29 right by the Malvern Turnpike entrance. There is a Wawa and a Naf Naf grill parking lot that we use since they are closed. Here is the flyer from the guy organizing it. View attachment 292875

He did one several weeks ago and it was fun. Weather temp wise looks to be mid 40s to almost 50 with no wind. Just wanted to give you a heads up. 馃憤
Ugh this is heartbreaking! I am going to be in Colorado this weekend! I have been dying to get my car out, I just drove it the other day before the snow came and I forgot how fun it was. I'm going to follow that instagram page you shared and keep an eye out for future meets. I didn't make an instagram page yet, but I likely will once meets start happening and warm weather pops up. And please, don't hesitate to message me here or comment on this thread about meets you hear of in the chester county area. I'm almost 99% of the time in KOP on weekends, and would love to group up for meets! Thank you for sharing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts