Lamborghini Talk banner

Pflugerville Texas Car Show Today

529 8
Great turn out and beautiful weather for the Pflugerville Texas Car Show. By about 10 am local time it was already a tad warm..........gotta love that Texas heat. 馃敟馃敟馃敟

Attachments

Reactions: DXM31 and rrgerman
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
nice turn out
i went to a cars and coffee yesterday
i could not believe the amount of new corvettes. And out of the ones there, there were three chartreuse corvettes. Weird popular choice for central illinois i thought

Registered
Al to be honest i enjoyed coming down to Texas when i was in business i visited many times...
good food ,good looking ladies and friendly...just nice people in general vs some of the people up here.

Premium Member
I lived in Austin many years when I worked in Round Rock. The entire area is beautiful. Miss El Arroyo!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As a routine after a car show my wife and I go out to eat but of late the restaurants over the past month have exhibited a decrease in patronage. It appears renewed fears of COVID and the various mutations are impacting local restaurants.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.