Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know all used vehicles are going crazy price wise right now. What is the deal with the Performante Spiders. I have had my car for 4 months and it seems anyone that knows I own it has called me trying to buy it (mostly dealers) Is there something I don't know? I know the engine changes coming in the future might be some of it but it seems its an almost everyday thing. My car is Verde Mantis, not sure if that is the reason. If someone can shed light on this, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I get those same calls. Big shortage of used exotics and dealers desperate for inventory. My local lambo dealership does not have a single car, new or used

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,499 Posts
The chip shortage is forcing people to buy used right now.

Reactions: Milazzo

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The chip shortage is taking a toll on the used market. It does seem that the Performante is VERY strong. It might just be my attention due to owning one, but maybe the low production numbers on the Performante and spider is driving the attention. Either way, be hard to sell the car but hard not too. Good problem to have.............

·
Registered
452 Posts
i have a Huracan Evo Spyder. I'm offered msrp though the car has over 20.000 kms.

In EU huracans are produced much less and dealers don't have slots until next year. So the situation is even more crazy.

The one with good color & options are in very high demand.

So, don't sell! :cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Because they are the best V10 car ever made?

I love the performante spyders! Actively looking for one to buy right now. I saw a nice 2018 with around 18k KMs for $350k CAD. Not a bad deal! But, I would prefer lower KMs.
MIne is a good color, high spec'd car and low mileage (3322). Must be why they are calling........

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Wow, the car market is on fire. Buy high sell higher..........at least for the time being.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Here is a good article on how the chip shortage was created secondary to some bad decisions by car manufacturers but does anyone have an article that addresses the impact on Lamborghini production specifically?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Here is a good article on how the chip shortage was created secondary to some bad decisions by car manufacturers but does anyone have an article that addresses the impact on Lamborghini production specifically?

Lamborghini production was only impacted by the lockdown in Italy and some cars were impacted due to suppy chain delays. The chip shortage hasn't affected Lamborghini production...yet.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
:giggle: Chip, Tire and Foam shortages? That does it, when I get my I will have it dissembled and sell off the parts. Truly the parts are greater than the sum.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts