Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time poster. Considering purchasing a Performante, but had a quick question.

Is there anything specific to the Performante maintenance that is different than the Huracan maintenance?

Overall have heard great things regarding how the Huracan engine has proven to be bulletproof and overall easy to maintain (although that's all relative obviously haha). Just wondering if the Performante would be any different in that regard.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Not 100% sure there’s a difference but I doubt it. The owners manual for the maintenance schedule just says “Huracan” on my Perf so I think it’s all the same.

Also be sure to shop around dealers in your area for the service costs. It’s crazy how much variance there can be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not 100% sure there’s a difference but I doubt it. The owners manual for the maintenance schedule just says “Huracan” on my Perf so I think it’s all the same.

Also be sure to shop around dealers in your area for the service costs. It’s crazy how much variance there can be.
Thanks!

Was also going to check some Indy shops in my area to compare to dealership. We have a few that work on exotics and are pretty well reviewed

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had a 2018 Performante and the oil changes were not bad at all. Just 50 fasteners, 8 drain plugs, three under panels. $200 in oil and filter and 30-1 hour to change the oil. Other then that it’s essentially trouble free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts