Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Huracan Performante 2018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello gents, my first message on here and a call for help maybe.

During cleaning of my 2018 Performante I found that both the bellows protecting the lifting part of the front shock absorbers are dried out and in pretty poor state.

My dealer says he can only supply the complete shocks, but that seems a bit much for just the bellows since the shocks are in good shape still.

Has anybody on here have any experience with ordering spares for these (I think) Bilstein shocks ?

·
Registered
Huracan Performante 2018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You could 3D print replacements fairly easily if someone would model them, its not a complex model and could be printed in flexible TPU.
Hey !! that's not a bad idea, there is a fellow around my place who does 3D printing, I'll ask what he can supply material wise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if you ever go this problem resolved?
I am have the same issues with my car and can't seem to find a replacement rubber boot

Hello gents, my first message on here and a call for help maybe.

During cleaning of my 2018 Performante I found that both the bellows protecting the lifting part of the front shock absorbers are dried out and in pretty poor state.

My dealer says he can only supply the complete shocks, but that seems a bit much for just the bellows since the shocks are in good shape still.

Has anybody on here have any experience with ordering spares for these (I think) Bilstein shocks ? View attachment 294971 View attachment 294973

·
Registered
Huracan Performante 2018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I did not get any further, both Lamborghini dealers/service shops in my country only could offer complete replacements.

The above mentioned link was quite promissing, but did not want to send out parts, they wanted me to ship the complete shock for a quotation on the repair.

So at the moment, they are still in the same condition.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
434 Posts
I also had the same result here in the United States lamborghini only sells the complete shock assembly.. Nobody is able to source the rubber boot all by itself which is unfortunate.. Even the repair work that I had done with the link above failed.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante 2018
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, I have seen a few more Huracans with the lifting system, and of the 5 or 6 I've seen 4 had the bellows in teared up condition, which is quite bad as some of the cars were only three years old.

And in my country the average temperature is not that high, I wonder if anybody had this problem and had it repaired under the warranty period.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts