Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Verde Mantis Huracan Performonte spider few months back. Wondering how many other Verde Mantis Perf spiders are owned on this site. If you have one, let me know. I have seen several white but not a Verde Mantis Perf spider .

Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so far, keep them coming. I am curious if anyone actually knows how many perf spiders were brought into the US and selfishly how many Verde Mantis ones. I first fell in love with these cars by seeing a Balloon white one advertised.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I almost bought a Verde Mantis. Did you buy yours from a member here in LA? He sold his a few months back. Mine is black but wrapped in Miami Blue.

Reactions: fabo

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks so far, keep them coming. I am curious if anyone actually knows how many perf spiders were brought into the US and selfishly how many Verde Mantis ones. I first fell in love with these cars by seeing a Balloon white one advertised.
The rumor is around 300-500 Perf Spyder were made total but nobody knows for sure.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought mine from a guy in LA area. He is a photographer. He went out and bought a white one right after I bought his. He like many here has turned out to be a good friend. Those pics you guys are showing look great. Not sure there is a bad color............To be honest, was not sure about the green until I saw it unloaded off the truck.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I bought mine from a guy in LA area. He is a photographer. He went out and bought a white one right after I bought his. He like many here has turned out to be a good friend. Those pics you guys are showing look great. Not sure there is a bad color............To be honest, was not sure about the green until I saw it unloaded off the truck.
Yep I know him well! He really takes care of his cars and a true enthusiast. Enjoy it - these cars are very special.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
424 Posts
Performante Spyder in Rosso Mars I was told by a Lambo executive that I bought my 1 of 1 Aventador SV from that there were roughly 300 Performante Spyders made worldwide. It is and continues to be a very special car.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zee, have him show you his hat I sent him. I sent him and his fiance a hat to match his new balloon white car.

Lamborghinifam, I had heard the number 300 as well. Thought it was for the US but world wide is even better.... I have not seen a color break down but I do know these cars are rare. I plan on keeping this one for along time. I had a 650S Mclaren (liked the car but Mclaren Co. made me nervous) sold and bought a 488 Ferrari ( great car until I saw a Perf) then I sold to get this car. I am doing my oil change this weekend. Bought a lift to do it so stay tuned. Thanks goes out to all the DIY videos, I am sure they will come in handy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How many total Perfs coupes and spiders were made worldwide, anyone know?

Zee, have him show you his hat I sent him. I sent him and his fiance a hat to match his new balloon white car.

Lamborghinifam, I had heard the number 300 as well. Thought it was for the US but world wide is even better.... I have not seen a color break down but I do know these cars are rare. I plan on keeping this one for along time. I had a 650S Mclaren (liked the car but Mclaren Co. made me nervous) sold and bought a 488 Ferrari ( great car until I saw a Perf) then I sold to get this car. I am doing my oil change this weekend. Bought a lift to do it so stay tuned. Thanks goes out to all the DIY videos, I am sure they will come in handy.

·
Registered
222 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.