Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
One dream at a time! First the car then dealership employment. I could certainly teach some of these dealers a thing or two hundred!!!
Rico got it........for second there I thought you were holding out on us. I was just about to ask you for an Ultimae allocation.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
This car has the magneto suspension but does lack many of the desirable options. If the price and seats work for you. Jump on it.
What are some of the desirable options. Sorry if I鈥檓 sounding naive, I would be purchasing sight unseen. Was mainly focused on price. At first the seats as well but I鈥檝e sat in both and was fine either way.

Registered
What are some of the desirable options. Sorry if I鈥檓 sounding naive, I would be purchasing sight unseen. Was mainly focused on price. At first the seats as well but I鈥檝e sat in both and was fine either way.
My personal advice is as follows:
  • this car is very light on options, almost bone stock (i'm surprised the guy didn't pass on the lift system)
  • I'd highly recommend looking for car with at least a garage door opener, hands free bluetooth, dynamic steering, cruise control, nav system w/ car play, backup camera (yes, backup camera and sensors are an option in Canada)
  • spend an additional 10-15k and get some of those critical options, it'll make your experience with the car much better and help with the resale value

Registered
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
My personal advice is as follows:
  • this car is very light on options, almost bone stock (i'm surprised the guy didn't pass on the lift system)
  • I'd highly recommend looking for car with at least a garage door opener, hands free bluetooth, dynamic steering, cruise control, nav system w/ car play, backup camera (yes, backup camera and sensors are an option in Canada)
  • spend an additional 10-15k and get some of those critical options, it'll make your experience with the car much better and help with the resale value
Well I know the car has front and rear sensors as well as the back up camera (It鈥檚 showing an open recall for it lol) and I can see it in the pictures. I鈥檒l have to ask about the nav and blu tooth, I guess I just assumed it had those even though I鈥檇 probably only use the blu tooth to be honest.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, I may have missed it but, is this a Lamborghini dealership you're purchasing the Performante from?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Negative, it鈥檚 a non lambo dealer out in Florida.
If the reputation of this non-lambo dealership is sterling then you probably will be okay but, for me, if I buy a Lamborghini from a dealership I prefer it be a Lamborghini dealership.
Of course, get a PPI before pulling the trigger.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
If the reputation of this non-lambo dealership is sterling then you probably will be okay but, for me, if I buy a Lamborghini from a dealership I prefer it be a Lamborghini dealership.
Of course, get a PPI before pulling the trigger.
Yes of course, working on that now. I spoke to lambo Newport out here and they confirmed that this car has never actually been to an authorized dealer for service nor the fore mentioned recall on the back up camera. Which from what I could find isn鈥檛 a big deal however is rather labor intensive to do for the dealer. Like the car would be down for a day and a half minimum

21 - 40 of 72 Posts