Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, long story short had an 08 super G that I sold (and have regretted ever sense) thinking that I would reinvest elsewhere but haven’t found the right opportunity so now I’m back to needing that lambo in my life. Never thought I’d miss a car like this but damn, they have such “F you” to them that I feel naked without one in the driveway lol question for everyone is am I gonna regret ponying up for a perf right now? I know this has been talked about non stop but just scared to take a 30K hit. I’m sure if everyone had a crystal ball we’d all be much happier but I think I have a deal in place on a verde 18 perf coupe with just under 12K miles for $300K. Seems to me like this is a pretty sweet deal for what the market looks like right now? Or am I just going blind cause I really want the car lol thank you everyone in advance for the input

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
I would check all the known traders such as Auto Trader, Car Guru etc, lots to pick from.

Reactions: Wagdaddy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty fair price right now. Post the sticker and we can tell you more by how the spec is.
Here’s what the dealer that has it sent me. Seem like a fairly low MSRP to me? I was iffy on the race seats but I fit well in em and it’s going to be a weekend car plus I think they look better. Only question I had was how to tell if the car has the magnetic shocks (I know that’s not the technical term lol)? I don’t ever plan on selling but feel like if I did that would be an option people would want? Idk?
Black Font Line Material property Parallel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck......BTW, no one plans on selling there supercars but they do it quite often. Enthusiasts are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest and a new experience.
Thank you, and so true haha I always wanted the Arancio 08SL and when I was lucky enough to be able to make it happen thought that was it and now here I am haha

·
Super Moderator
3,503 Posts
Low MSRP cars especially with race seats will always sell for less. I remember last April a green car on the forum sold for $235k. No one wanted it.

Expect to pay around 325-335k for a nice spec and even more for a great spec.

Reactions: goldlifter

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
450 Posts
This car has the magneto suspension but does lack many of the desirable options. If the price and seats work for you. Jump on it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Low MSRP cars especially with race seats will always sell for less. I remember last April a green car on the forum sold for $235k. No one wanted it.

Expect to pay around 325-335k for a nice spec and even more for a great spec.
Not making me feel good about the 300K hahahaha but I think maybe some people sold due to covid? Idk trying to convince myself lol

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Charlotte Lamborghini has a nice Rosso Mars Metallic Performante, though, also with Race Seats. I believe @fabo had custom cushion inserts made for his Performante that match the interior perfectly. If you choose one with Race Seats I would PM @fabo, and he can give you the details about ordering said cushions.

I spoke to a gentleman named Rico at that dealership inquiring about the verde scandal but they just seem priced wayyyy out of the market

·
Super Moderator
3,503 Posts
300k is a great price. 235k during covid was just that, a covid price. Many sold for 235-255k all day during March-May. Those prices are long gone.

Reactions: Wagdaddy
1 - 20 of 72 Posts