Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find a thread on this in the history. Does anyone know where to get a PDF copy of the LP560-4 Owners Manual?

Cincy:confused:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
There are three books!

I can scan every page and convert them into a large PDF file for you for a small fee of $5885! You can Paypal me or write a check.

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
There are three books!

I can scan every page and convert them into a large PDF file for you for a small fee of $5885! You can Paypal me or write a check.

Let me know.
That is one option. It seems that there should be an online manual somewhere.

·
Registered
907 Posts
It seems that there should be an online manual somewhere.
There is no online/pdf version. I've searched. As a dreamer its one of the things I've always wanted to read. The only mention of a pdf I've seen is on these forums, the first time someone wanted money to scan it... and this time its no different. I've looked online, torrent sites, etc. and there's nothing.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well there's been others that wanted to get paid to photocopy it, so it wouldn't be so far fetched. I've been trying to find a superleggera owners manual in pdf form for a while now, all I can find are wiring diagrams and stuff like that... and buying them isn't much of an option either. I would much rather save $900 for the owners manual set or the $270 for the single owners handbook towards my dream car, than to just read about it (not to mention the manuals are for the 2008 superleggera)...

If you do upload an owners manual it will probably be the first and only publicly accessible manual online.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This isn't hard to scan, cut the binding run it through a commercial scanner and bang, done. Wow, 5 minutes, how would I ever manage.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Those look like factory PDFs. Very nice find.

Unfortunately Lambo does not supply them, and they charge exorbitant prices for the paper versions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was able to buy a nice original manual and have taken it to a good quality print shop to duplicate.
The print shop is called Control Printing, and the owners name is Alex Rosales..
His telephone number is 310 827-7468, and email: [email protected]
He has everything ready to print so it would be cheap for anyone to get one made now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts