Lamborghini Talk banner

Parts pricing

Tags
parts
4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  AMHParts 
#1 ·
TOOTING MY HORN HERE!

There is a reason why I sell so many OEM and aftermarket parts around the U.S and much out of the country.

This is because I have the best pricing known and great customer service to go along with it to my customers.

Anybody who has ever dealt with me over the last 15 years would confirm this hands down. For all of you who do not know of me and I have haven't dealt with, what are you waiting on. Aftermarket or OEM parts regardless of what it is, or who makes them. I am a one stop shop better than the rest! I have the resources to find, order, and ship anything needed.

#5 ·
Totally agree with Roy and donblackie! I had to order 4 hoses from Glenn for the Countach which he didn't have in stock and had to order them from the factory in Italy. They were here in under two weeks on my front doorstep! :D

Mike

#6 ·
I have been buying parts from Glen for the last 10 years ( few of those when he was working for a Dealer). Hands Down the BEST in the Business. ALWAYS had great service and the best pricing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Glen for any of your exotic car parts. Thanks Glen for all your GREAT SERVICE!!!! :headbang:

#7 ·
Well I'm going to jump right and also agree with everyone. Although I haven't had the pleasure of doing business with Glen I feel like I should have!

Next time Glen you will be my first choice.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.