Lamborghini Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lets just say 50 year old Mr Brandon Paith Senior thinks his 32 year old son (Brandon Paith Junior) is 20. Confused? Roy got the clue:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1196

Time for many people is precious and I don't feel good knowing how much of Roy's time (and many others) was taken by this (apparent) knucklehead.

-mick

PS Thanks go to "Detective" James Miller. Also, I think Paiths "Lambo Owner" status needs a "mod" review - the lack of pictures surely bothered me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
gday said:
Lets just say 50 year old Mr Brandon Paith Senior thinks his 20 year old son (Brandon Paith Junior) is 32. Confused? Roy got the clue:

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1196

Time for many people is precious and I don't feel good knowing how much of Roy's time (and many others) was taken by this (apparent) knucklehead.

-mick

PS Thanks go to "Detective" James Miller. Also, I think Paiths "Lambo Owner" status needs a "mod" review - the lack of pictures surely bothered me.

I'm lost with this reply
:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
"Brandon Paith" (username paith) has been posting on a few different boards - at least 5 that I know of. On some he was allegedly posting as Brandon Paith Senior and some as Brandon Paith junior. Basically, "paith" made an error and stated that junior was 20 years old when he had been as old as 32 in the past.

Things had already been unravelling here and on some other boards.... As "Detective Miller" wrote:

And it gets even more obvious that you are an 18 year old College Student and NOT a 32 or 31 year old Orthodontist-

Here is your 1st Post on LTalk - 09-28-04 - Last Fall - YOU said you would become an Orthodontist very soon-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=118&page=2&pp=10

But yet, one month later in Oct of 04 you are writing a Business Paper/ Speech on the Lamborghini Corporation? Doesn't seem like a class they would teach in Dental School, at CMSU perhaps, but not at Dental School-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?p=1967#post1967

And WOW! You graduated FAST from Dental School - Here you are in March TEACHING Dental School-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1636&page=2&pp=10

But, why would an Orthodontist tell someone to go whiten their teeth buy purchasing a Crest Kit at WALMART?-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1408&page=2&pp=10

Here you are bragging about how you got your money to buy that Silver Diablo- You sure went from writing papers for College to successful Orthodontist in a quick 6 months!-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1365&page=2&pp=10

Could you tell me how much they pay you for teaching Dental School? I'd like to do that since you can easily afford a Diablo after just Graduating from Dental School yourself-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1408

And promising pics of your FAKE Diablo back in Feb 05 - NOBODY has seen your pics yet-

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1400

There are many more Threads from sites besides LTalk that show it is obvious that Paith is not a Lambo Owner

-mick

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, I am suprised to some degree. Perhaps, in order to get a "Lambo Owner" label or icon, one should have to post a picture and the vin number. Or perhaps for verification, a picture of the vin tag to show only the Mods.
Honesty has worked on this forum for some time and a few bad apples are bound to apear, but this is an example that may warrant such verification in the future if it keeps happening.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
This is all very disappointing, to say the least! :(

however....at least for the present I feel we should stick with the Honor System.... however, any & every member can post a Poll if they feel we should change something here...I think everyone knows that we want our Forum to be the best, and we are always open to suggestions for improvement, this is just a big bunch of Lambo nuts having fun and making friends!!! I think we all knew that someday a false "owner" would appear. I'm not mad at Paith because to the best of my knowledge he didn't try to do "serious" harm to others, (if I'm incorrect please let me know immediately)....and I feel he really is a Lambo Fan!! While those are certianly not excuses for trying to decieve the members here, maybe it's possible that some of the wiser members here try to find out the underlying reasons for this deception and guide him back onto the right path?? I think one of the things that has always impressed me about our entire Community is our ability to befriend everyone and anyone that can enjoy and share our Lambo Passion!!! We've always shown the ability to accept all Lambo lovers into our fold and treat them with kindness and respect....that's something that is very rare and unique in this World and something that has always allowed us to stand apart from other sites. The thing that this Site and All it's members have exhibited above all else has been Character!!!! This is what has allowed us to Stand Tall and grow!!! So let's give Paith a chance to explain himself ...and let's try to accept his explanation and each other .

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm speechless.........
However..
It is rather tempting to impersonate a lifestyle that we enthusists crave. And some aparently will do anything for a taste. Personally I am saving up for a car. My friends will ask me
"what are you saving up for?"
My response. " A Lamborghini, but i'll be satisfied with buying any old commuter car in the meantime."
I was faced with the same situation signing on to this board. I could totally B.S you guys in to thinking I had a great job that pays. Or just tell the truth and when I DO get my lambo and I have those two magic words. "Lambo owner" It'll be awsome!!!!!! I think I'll wait

Couple of side notes:
I am now accepting donations to the Glenn needs a car fund.
By the way check out www.Acousticsmart.com <------My Job
I'm pretty sure this is just babbeling mess in something that isnt my business.
And If I ever need help on a research paper I'll know exactly where to go.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Again....I don't think any of us are happy about this!!! And there is no excuse for being a pretender here....quite a few "pretenders" have been banned...but in every case I can think of they were very malicious pretenders...whether they were pretending to be a Lambo owner or a human being...they were banned for being mean, evil or malicious and harmful to others.

I'm leaving this call up to everyone besides myself....LTalk will abide by the membership at larges decision!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
ltadmin said:
Again....I don't think any of us are happy about this!!! And there is no excuse for being a pretender here....quite a few "pretenders" have been banned...but in every case I can think of they were very malicious pretenders...whether they were pretending to be a Lambo owner or a human being...they were banned for being mean, evil or malicious and harmful to others

I'm leaving this call up to everyone besides myself....LTalk will abide by the membership at larges decision!!!
A true democratic society this forum is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Roadster said:
A true democratic society this forum is. :rolleyes:
Welllllll....Democracy is a funny thing, and means different things to different people....does the nation get to vote on a Murder Case or only 12 people????

If you had my history with some of these internet scum, then you'd know why I didn't let you vote in past decisions!!!! But now is your chance, go ahead and state your case and be the one to post THE POLL and even be the first voter!!

:)

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GDrake said:
I could totally B.S you guys in to thinking I had a great job that pays.
And I suspect you would have impressed no one here. Even claiming that you have a lambo when you don't isn't such a big deal. But what Paith put a number of sellers (and dealers) through is not acceptable IMO and I think that ends up reflecting bad on the folks that are legitimizing and "supporting" him - thus the need to out him. Offering advice to others as an owner when you are not could even be dangerous or expensive.

However, as LTadmin suggests, he is only a kid and only time will tell how big of a man this kid is... as I wrote when I started this thread...

So, young Brandon, anything you want to say to Roy (roytoy2003) in front of us?

-mick

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Mick,

you well know that malicous intent to decieve or defraud is not tolerated here!!! We are relentless in our pursuit of ANYONE that hurts the Lambo Community!!! In Fact!!! This relentless pursuit is what this thread is about and those who unravelled this deception are to be commended!!!

NOWWWWWWWW...what do we do and where do we go from here????

Normally I take these matters into my own hands and make them go away with a few keystrokes and we all move on.....I'm really torn here because this is a young kid...a troubled young kid....I'm asking myself....can we intercede to make a difference or are we wasting our time???

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I think we all knew that he was full of crap. One, there were no pictures or questions about maintenance. Roy offered a great deal that anyone would have jumped on. I knew he was full of crap when his one post was....
Its Saturday and....
I have decided that I need a 40th Anniversary Murcielago, whats a good price to pay for one these days?

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1711

I don't think we have to ban him. I think that we have all lost respect for him. I doubt anyone will read his posts any more. I believe he'll just put his head down and fade away.

I don't feel that anything should change. One bad seed shouldn't affect the group as a whole. Posting VINs is a bad idea. If we do that everyones car will be up for auction on Ebay :confused: :eek:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.