Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received the VIN for my urus last week. Got a weird notification from Unica today. Does this mean it’s on its way here?
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
That message is intended mostly to make you cognizant of Unica App in relation to your Lamborghini..........kind of a generic message once your order is in the pipeline, and they are also acknowledging you as an imminent owner. I first got that that message about 30 days ago.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That message is intended mostly to make you cognizant of Unica App in relation to your Lamborghini..........kind of a generic message once your order is in the pipeline, and they are also acknowledging you as an imminent owner. I first got that that message about 30 days ago.
How long did you get it before delivery?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
I am yet to take delivery but the arrival at the dealership is projected at 15 October or earlier so, if the "In Production" notifications in Unica became apparent on the 4th of August that would means you should be looking at ~10-weeks until the car arrives at the dealership (possibly a little sooner).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am yet to take delivery but the arrival at the dealership is projected at 15 October or earlier so, if the "In Production" notifications in Unica became apparent on the 4th of August that would means you should be looking at ~10-weeks until the car arrives at the dealership (possibly a little sooner).
:oops:I don't think I can wait 10 weeks. I received my VIN last friday. My SA told me the vehicle has entered production on July 14th - I got the In-Production notification in Unica May 28th.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
:oops:I don't think I can wait 10 weeks. I received my VIN last friday. My SA told me the vehicle has entered production on July 14th - I got the In-Production notification in Unica May 28th.
Well that was my timeline, hopefully you will post something far more encouraging in the near future. In any event, may it arrive not only sooner than you expected but sooner than you even dared hope! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well that was my timeline, hopefully you will post something far more encouraging in the near future. In any event, may it arrive not only sooner than you expected but sooner than you even dared hope! ;)
If my car arrives October 15th. It would have been a little over 7 months from when I ordered. With the timeline I mentioned, does October 15th seem likely?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Firstly, go by what your SA states that takes precedence but, in my case, I received my VIN on the 7th of September and with delivery on or around the 15th of October that is roughly 5-weeks.

My WAG in your case, and if you received your VIN on the 17th of September I would count 5-weeks from that point and I would guess 22 October +/-. Be advised, I have no inside info, I am just a person that loves devouring information and loves details. Though, I hope I am not discouraging you unnecessarily with my, admittedly, crude estimates.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
All I can say is mine was built the first week of April I received it the second week of June. It all depends if you get lucky with the ship.

I keep debating if it’s worth flying the next one! I know it cost a lot but the wait was torture. Honestly , it made me want it even more tho. Anyone know roughly what it does cost to fly it ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All I can say is mine was built the first week of august I received it the second week of June. It all depends if you get lucky with the ship.

I keep debating if it’s worth flying the next one! I know it cost a lot but the wait was torture. Honestly , it made me want it even more tho. Anyone know roughly what it does cost to fly it ?
For the urus it’s $30k to fly due to weight. For huracan it’s $10k

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All I can say is mine was built the first week of august I received it the second week of June. It all depends if you get lucky with the ship.

Built first week of august and received second week of June?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was quoted $25K for Urus, $10K for Huracan. I did do the air transport for my Huracan, but not my Urus.

Took about 3 months from the “Unica pair” notification to delivery.
How long was delivery after you received your VIN?

·
Registered
397 Posts
How long was delivery after you received your VIN?
I don’t recall getting a VIN until final paperwork. I think it’s actually irrelevant in determining a delivery date anyways. As they say “past performance is not indicative of future results”.

But as reference, with air freight, my Huracan arrived at dealer 2 days after build completion. Urus on the other had took a LONG time. It sat at dealer for almost 4 weeks waiting for PPF. Huge backlog at (reputable) PPF installers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don’t recall getting a VIN until final paperwork. I think it’s actually irrelevant in determining a delivery date anyways. As they say “past performance is not indicative of future results”.

But as reference, with air freight, my Huracan arrived at dealer 2 days after build completion. Urus on the other had took a LONG time. It sat at dealer for almost 4 weeks waiting for PPF. Huge backlog at (reputable) PPF installers.
Hopefully it doesnt take another 3 months. That would mean I've waited almost a year from when I placed my order :oops:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I was quoted $25K for Urus, $10K for Huracan. I did do the air transport for my Huracan, but not my Urus.

Took about 3 months from the “Unica pair” notification to delivery.
How much quicker did it come via air ? About a month? My next lambo car order I might do air. I guess it will depend on the season. 10k isn’t terrible. 30k is a bit much for a month sooner

·
Registered
397 Posts
How much quicker did it come via air ? About a month? My next lambo car order I might do air. I guess it will depend on the season. 10k isn’t terrible. 30k is a bit much for a month sooner
Saved 5-6 weeks. I’m definitely be using air on my Aventador successor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts