1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trunk lid!

Liebe Grüße,Leo
Hi Leo,
I have seen these pics, they are the only ones that show that show that sticker, my repro was made from them. However I could not find another proof, neither in period pics from magazines nor in the manuals...
there is a sticker shown in the manual in the engine bay, however it looks different to the Mirbach car. is that a "paint sticker"??

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Leo,
I have seen these pics, they are the only ones that show that show that sticker, my repro was made from them. However I could not find another proof, neither in period pics from magazines nor in the manuals...
there is a sticker shown in the manual in the engine bay, however it looks different to the Mirbach car. is that a "paint sticker"??
In my opinion next to the VIN plate is an Emission plate or something like this.
I would reproduce some spare stickers, so you change the position if you know 100% the correct place. But for the first step i would place it on the trunk lid like on Mirbachs car. It´s a very original example and also on the Lamborghini Models (Countach), the paint sticker is on the trunk lid.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the Urraco next to the VIN is the AGIP sticker. Luckily I do have a bunch of "paint stickers" and I will place it in the trunk lid. But I still would love to see some more pics of the sticker...

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
meanwhile I found out that this sticker on one of the first Urracos (shown in the Urraco book) is not the paint sticker, it is the VIN plate. I confirmed that by comparing it with a VIN plate of an Espada Series 3 from 1973. you can see the bull clearly...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts