Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any vendor sell paint matched sidemarkers for the Huracan? Would like to buy a front and rear set in Nero Noctis rather than coordinate it myself after my car is delivered.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you but why not just have them tinted with film? I've done that to several cars in the past and it's dirt cheap.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
I did painted on one of my R8's and had a problem getting a sticker one year because of that. So I just tint them now, Expel installer did my Evo for free. Can go darker is you want.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paint matched will look better than film, also in Florida we don’t have to worry about inspections I ran painted sidemarkers on my R8.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
I am the odd ball, I have always wanted my side markers to be seen. Just figured it was safer.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Probably is way safer, but in Europe a lot of cars didn’t even come with sidemarkers
The car is so low and easily missed at night by big SUV's I just thought the side markers might add a small degree of safety.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Stek has so many film options now, when you are getting ppf look through the book and see if there is one you like.
My STO goes in next week for PPF and will do that for my side markers.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I am the odd ball, I have always wanted my side markers to be seen. Just figured it was safer.
Im the same way lol. I do wish we had the clear ones from Europe though

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Cadster

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
from what I’ve seen light will still shine through even the painted sidemarkers.
The painted on my R8 showed nothing, I think the tinted I have now on my Evo is a nice compromise as I agree with others it adds a degree of safety
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Cloud

1 - 12 of 12 Posts