Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Driving normally and paddles just stopped working, car would downshift on its own and I could not go in neutral.

Shut car off and not able select any of the buttons but could go into reverse, but Paddles not working.

Shut car off again, was able to select sport mode and luckily get into 1st, able to up shift, downshift but could not go into neutral??

Ended up driving home in Automatic and once home, paddles worked to bring me into neutral.

After speaking to a tec, he said my gear selector pump may be shot, but why the random non issue and then out of the blue it stops working. Which is not just paddle related but issues with drive selection type buttons not working as well.

Could this be relay related or heat, as it was the first time I drove the car in any type of very warm weather. Never had issues until now and there are no faults on dash or warnings. No flashing reverse button.

Moving to Huntington beach in a few days from Toronto, so if anyone knows of a great Indy shop please let me know!

·
Registered
SL #7007
137 Posts
I haven't used any other shop besides Newport Beach Lamborghini.... Not sure if that helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts