Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'll start off by introducing myself, I'm Brandon Harris a student at West Chester University. I'm a member of Ferrarichat so some of you may recognize me.

April 30th I am running an exotic car show at my school, West Chester University, about 40 min.s outside of Philly and 20 mins or so from the King of Prussia mall. We will raising money for SADD, Students against Destructive Decisions. All exotic car owners are invited to attend, i'm aiming for a minimum of 50 cars right now. So far, I have a variety of exotics including Ferraris, Vipers, lamborghinis, aston martins, etc. that are coming. I was hoping to raise the awareness of the show and tell those who are within driving distance of my school that they are more than welcome to come bring their cars, show them off, meet a lot of fellow auto enthusiasts and have a good time. We are located in a very nice town w/ some nice driving roads, gorgeous girls. If you don't have a car to show, you are still invited to come and look. This is for a very good cause, and the more money we raise the better. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact w/ me as I am more than willing to help you out. Also just to clarify, this is an exotic car show so don't worry about coming and seeing tuned up civics b/c they won't be there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
brandon
i also live in philly. what hours is your function. do you have a gallardo?

·
Registered
18 Posts
BRANDON,
IF I HAVE TIME I'LL TRY TO SET SOMETHING UP, NO PROMISES I'LL BRING PORSCHE TWIN T, AND GALLARDO IF IT RAINS I WON'T COME OUT. SEND ME E-MAIL IN REGARDS TO ALL THE INFO. [email protected].
TALK 2 U LATER.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
F430....looks like you are getting the hang of it......start a new thread/post letting everyone know you are a converter from F-car to a new Gallardo....welcome abourd to the good side of the fence....... :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of now, I also don't have any Diablo's but hopefully depending on the weather my friend may bring his Murcielago.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Brandon, My kids have an ice hockey tournament at IceLine in West Chester that weekend. If it doesn't rain and I have my Diablo finished, I'll be there.

How far are you from the ice rink?

Send me more information:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys the website is up. Please register your cars and friends cars so that I can accumulate a list of what will be there. Please spread the word, lets get as many cars there as we can and raise as much money as we can. http://degster.com/carshow/ .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everyone, i'm trying to get more Lamborghinis. I only have about 2 signed up but I have 42 cars now with tons of room.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YellowMurci said:
Lemme have an exact address - trying to see how far away it is in mapquest!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

Here are the directions to my school.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit #6 (Pennsylvania turnpike).

Take Pa turnpike to exit 326 (valley Forge)

Take the second exit on the right (328A) but stay to the left going to West Chester as the ramp divides in half, onto 202.

Take 202 down to Matlack St. Turn right at the light onto Matlack st. and go down about 3/4 of a mile. The Parking lot will be on your left.

West Chester University, West Chester Pa 19383

1 - 13 of 13 Posts