Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Gallardo Spyder that was throwing a P047F code stock (exhaust pressure valve stuck open). I have since added cat bypass pipes and Topspeed F1 exhaust. I am now also getting p1317 and p1318. It seems like it has to do with each exhaust pressure valve. Has anyone had this same issue and what was the fix?

·
Registered
736 Posts
I have an 07 spyder with a fabspeed exhaust which doesn’t have valves and I get those codes. Fabspeed didn’t have any suggestions and my mechanic said that it’s looking for backpressure from a closed valve below 3000 rpm which it doesn’t get so it throws a code. I use an obd reader to clear the codes and have to reset the readiness sensors before emissions every year. I’ve heard rumors that it can be programmed out of the car but haven’t found anyone who can do it. It does not hurt the car as far as I know. One possible solution is to switch back to a valved exhaust which is why I bought a superleggera exhaust which unfortunately doesn’t fit spyders. So if anyone wants a superleggera exhaust for cheap hit me up..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts