Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have an LP550 that I was driving just normally and it threw a code P0174 (system too lean bank 2). There is also a pending code P0507 (idle control system rpm higher than expected) that I get after hand car washing the car.

What are some things I should be checking or trying to resolve this code? Also is it okay to clear and drive to see if the code comes back? I have one of those ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII readers if that can help with diagnosis. I did take off some hoses and such around the intake to repair my oil level sensor but everything seems to be connected up right and also I've driven probably 500 miles afterwards before this popped up.

·
Registered
719 Posts
A friend brought her car by my house yesterday with that same code (not lambo) she had a vacuum leak, car was idling very rough. If you just took hoses off then one either isn't back on or one of the lines cracked. You have a vacuum leak.

You will get a lean condition at idle, at speed with the throttle open the car would run fine unless a very major leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts