Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,852 Posts
You should have all 4 tires same Pirelli model.The problem is if you change your rear tire with Rosso then you should have Rosso in the front.But Pirelli doesn't make Rosso in the front size.Because you have viscous coupling you should stay with the exact sizes front and rear.The rear Pzero ,as you know, have been discontinued so it's going to be very hard to find them and whoever has them are asking premium.If you like I'll make some phone calls and see if anyone has them.

·
Vendor
1,852 Posts
Hi Tom,

No you should have all 4 Rosso or 4 Pzero assim. because they have different charactristics,your car won't handle correctly.The Rosso has a better wet traction but less dry traction.

Do not use old tires that is 6 years old (unless they were sealed)because the rubber gets deterioted over time and starts getting cracked and it can blow up at hi speed on long period driving.People who collect cars,change the tires every 3-4 years even if it has 10 miles on it.

I checked for you and there is a 235/40/18 Rosso.Since you don't have VT,it'll be ok.So get 2 235/40/18 Rosso and 2 335/30/18 Rosso.

If you have any more questions ,give me a call at 1-888-456-0437.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.