Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the other cars that you own besides your Lamborghini?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
FutureFbodyOwner said:
What is the other cars that you own besides your Lamborghini?
well actually i don't have a lambo
for me it is a new beetle :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't own a Lambo either :( . But I do have a 97 BMW 328i, and I absolutely love it (but then again I don't have a lot of experience with cars).

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i'm afraid i too am a broke ass individual! :(

i am in the market for some new wheels, spotted something a toyota supra with a single turbo conversion :evil: pushing 520bhp!
i realise there is no replacment for displacment but i think the fast and furious option seems to be the most cost effective;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it looks like its just non lambo owners that post in here. I was hoping to hear some AMGs and Beamers.

Im in the market for a new car right now. Im thinking a Civic EX or a Integra GSR. And a few years down the road I would be in the market for a F-body or a Vette. After I get done with all of my cars they will be far from stock. And there will hardly be a car on the road that could beat me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My cars

2003 575M F1 Silver/Black
2003 QX56 Black/Tan
2001 Porsche Turbo 911 Silver/Tan
2001 Toyota Tacoma Black/Gray

As soon as we get a dealership in Seattle, I'm jumping to a Lamborghini. The Murcie I was looking at didn't come through and then I got cold feet because I spend so much time in dealerships now with my cars, I didn't want to have to drive my car to Vancouver or ship it to Cali for service. I don't have enough time! :) But Roy has me hooked and I look at Murcie's almost weekly on the net so as soon as Lamborghini gets their act together with a Seattle dealership, my F-Car is a gonner!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts